your one funny guy!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 05:47 pm
Splendid sense of scale, I see.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 02:55 pm
AAH! But I saw the item before you deleted it !

Tell me, is THAT also made of wood?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 04:23 pm
what happened?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 04:27 pm
I think that is one of the finest threads that I have ever seen. It is intelligent, witty, and right on target. It would be wonderful if the entire A2K community could have the opportunity to respond to it! Razz
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 05:44 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I think that is one of the finest threads that I have ever seen. It is intelligent, witty, and right on target. It would be wonderful if the entire A2K community could have the opportunity to respond to it! Razz

100% correct!! Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 05:45 pm
I couldn't have said it better myself, Reyn.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 05:51 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:

So what was it Confused
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 05:57 am
I was wondering the same thing, Don, until I got distracted by ebeths predicument!

Hmmm, what could it have been?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 06:07 am
So to sum up, Reyn obviously knew what it was and deleted it, Lord Ellpus saw it but aint saying much (not very ellpful ellpus), and everyone else is puzzled.

This could indeed be the start of something BIG.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:03 am
I think I remember it and that my comment made sense at the time, but I've been confused by some other comments and now wallow in self doubt. Not to mention that I didn't see anything wrong with what was deleted, thus leave it to Reyn to explain, lest he really want to keep (it) to himself.

Heh.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:31 am
could be osso

where is reyn anyway?

he holds the clue
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:33 am
He's on his way here to help me with my dilemma.

:wink:
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:35 am
well you sure look like you are in a dilemma ebeth

btw what exactly is that pulling up your dress, a crane?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 09:55 pm
Oh, sure, now you guys show up! Embarrassed

I pulled it earlier due to, what I preceived as, lack of response. I thought maybe people found it silly and unfunny.

Oh, well. Sorry, but I've now deep-sixed it. Maybe another time I'll do something again.

Right now, I'm concentrating on some serious photo editing. I'm really into collage work. I've just got myself the MS Digital Image Pro software and loving it.

If anyone's interested in this sort of thing, eventually I'll put it in the original art work forum.

By the way, Phoenix, that was one of the nicest things anyone's told me lately.... Very Happy
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 10:10 pm
Reyn wrote:
Oh, sure, now you guys show up! Embarrassed

I pulled it earlier due to, what I preceived as, lack of response. I thought maybe people found it silly and unfunny.

Oh, well. Sorry, but I've now deep-sixed it. Maybe another time I'll do something again.

Right now, I'm concentrating on some serious photo editing. I'm really into collage work. I've just got myself the MS Digital Image Pro software and loving it.

If anyone's interested in this sort of thing, eventually I'll put it in the original art work forum.

By the way, Phoenix, that was one of the nicest things anyone's told me lately.... Very Happy

Stop right there pal!!! it took me 4 minutes to tell you that you were funny!!! Laughing Laughing

MORE PLEASE Exclamation Exclamation Idea
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 10:21 pm
OK, my comment was sort of dry, but I did love the pics.

Folks, Reyn put his Howdy Doody avatar on a world tour, to the Taj Mahal and the pyramids, and so on. Wonderful.

And...

I started a thread that has gotten zilch notice (don't feel like the only one, Reyn), on museums and galleries, sort of a what's new kind of thread to be updated, over in the art forum. One of the links has a fine Howdy image, which is why I picked that link, for Reyn.
Sooooo, back with a link to the thread.....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 10:25 pm
Here we go, yup, zero responses so far. Tap tap tap...

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=47918
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 10:46 pm
Yeah, methinks I was a tad too quick on the delete button. I keep telling myself that I shouldn't be so sensitive, cause I am a sensitive-type-of-guy....ahem!

When I get inspired, I'll work on something else. It may involve someone that we know who carries a "big schtick". :wink:
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sorry.....deleted in haste
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 03:56:13