Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 08:43 pm
OK finally i get to say what i want!! First off all you people who think the "godsquad" is soo bad YOUR WRONG!! These girls are awesome people and deserve to be treated like so. I personally am friends with all of them, so what if they bring their religion into discussions. They love what they believe, the wonderful part of america is we can say w/e we feel like. If you don't like what they have to say dont listen. I say GO GODSQUAD!! if that is what ppl are going to brand you as sooo be it. we will all be rewarded one day. KEEP FIGHTING FOR WHAT YOU BELIVE! luv YOU GIRLS! Razz STAY STRONG!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,243 • Replies: 24
No top replies

PressinOn06

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 12:07 am
Thanks so much for the encouragement and backing us up. I'm glad that you've gotten to know us and not judge us. Who are you, though?
~Chels
0 Replies

babygirl09

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 11:28 am
Hey no problem. I know the troulbe you girls have been thru. I just hope it doesnt ever discourage you girls, but i know it wont.chels you know who i am. i tell you on monday.
0 Replies

CBurgit

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 01:37 pm
Amen, amen. see you all monday.
0 Replies

babygirl09

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:01 pm
so who is CBurgit?
0 Replies

CBurgit

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:03 pm
Ill tell you on Monday.
0 Replies

babygirl09

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:21 pm
how do you know who i am?
0 Replies

CBurgit

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:24 pm
i have an idea, im pretty sure. I might be wrong, so hopefully its you tomorrow.
0 Replies

babygirl09

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:26 pm
ok see me at my locker
0 Replies

CBurgit

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:28 pm
sure. second period though.
0 Replies

babygirl09

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:32 pm
ok sounds good, dont let everyone know who i am k?
0 Replies

CBurgit

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:33 pm
nah, my lips are sealed. im not going to post anymore today though, so bye.
0 Replies

babygirl09

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 01:36 pm
i never did see you...so who are you?
0 Replies

Zamamee

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 04:58 pm
whats going on anywhay i am at centerburg and i have never heard of these people. fill me in please so i know whitch sid to be on.
0 Replies

Rex the Wonder Squirrel

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 07:38 pm
Quote:
whats going on anywhay i am at centerburg and i have never heard of these people. fill me in please so i know whitch sid to be on.

If I were you, I wouldn't get involved or choose a side at all.

There's battle lines being drawn...and nobody's right, if everybody's wrong...
0 Replies

Zamamee

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 02:49 pm
god squad
who is the god squad Question
0 Replies

lefty06

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 08:12 pm
The "God Squad" is a group of Christian girls at our high school who some claim "shove their beliefs down other people's throats" while they claim that they only invite people to their church functions and things like FCA. I'd stay out of it; it seems to be causing a lot of hard feelings.

If anyone at the Burg wonders who I am; my mom teaches English and my dad teaches shop. If that doesn't tell you, then you probably don't know me. I'll talk with anybody about it, although I apparently haven't seen the things that are causing these claims. What I do know is holding grudges against anyone will get us nowhere. Making any false claims will get us nowhere. Bashing people on a website while hiding your identity to avoid confrontation will get us nowhere and make you look like an idiot.

On unity: Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these
members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. Rom. 12: 4-5

On spreading the word: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
0 Replies

antigodsquad

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 02:28 pm
This whole thing has got way out of control. I just wanted this group to realize what they were doing to other people and how they were coming across. I know me and these girls will probably never be friends again, and I don't agree with them at all in the way they do things, but we all need to get over it. If we all just ignore everything, it will be okay. And I'm sorry to all those girls if I said anything on here that hurt them. You probably all think I'm nuts because like 2 weeks ago I was on here bad mouthing them pretty much, but then last night one of these girls' mom came up to me and gave me a hug. The hug had nothing to do with her(it had to do with her sister) but it just reminded me how much I still liked her family. When I was little, I practically lived at this girls house and we had some really fun times (pantie heads), and her family was always so nice to me. So I hope you all except my apology.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 02:48 pm
Takes a great person to admit they were wrong and ask forgiveness. (And it has nothing to do with religion.)

With respect,

Bella
0 Replies

babygirl09

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 03:07 pm
For once i agree w/ antigodsquad. And i think it takes alot of guts to do what you did. you were the better person in this case. Its great you apologized and relized the situation got way out of hand. I hope for your sake that one day you and the girls can put your differences behind you and become friends again. Very Happy
0 Replies