i have some questions about the entities of high power

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2018 07:47 pm
I have a couple of questions about "religious" stuff.
1) I heard somewhere that Satan isn't really the king of hell but he's the king of the earth
2) what is the difference between the god of Christianity, Mormons, and Catholics.
3) is it possible to go into debt with satan
4) is the Ouija board actually a way to contact evil spirits or is it just a fake
5) can evil spirits actually get summoned using a pentagram

I'm serious about these questions and really want to know
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 640 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2018 11:05 pm
@mistakendreams,
1) Yes; however, it is not the Earth you have been to.

2) The big difference is the person or persons taking credit for their inceptions.

3) Probably. Does it matter? Once in debt, the best thing to do is change identity, thereby negating any responsibility to any alleged debt.

4) The Ouija board is mainly a tool to contact persons who have allegedly died, usually under suspicious circumstances. I don't believe Beelezebub/Lucifer/Satan uses that as a means of contact.

5) I have no idea. Never have used a pentagram.

Please note, these are only the way I perceive things, I may be right, I may be wrong.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 01:17 am
@mistakendreams,
Anyone 'serious' about 'Satan' is unlikely to be taken seriously except by some believers who will tell you that this comment came from Satan! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 07:38 am
@mistakendreams,
mistakendreams wrote:

I have a couple of questions about "religious" stuff.
1) I heard somewhere that Satan isn't really the king of hell but he's the king of the earth

What this means is that the Earth isn't a perfect utopia. There is bad in the world and it will never be perfect. As such, we can say that evil rules this world and goodness only operates within it to give us things like grace, forgiveness, deliverance, revelation, etc.

Quote:
2) what is the difference between the god of Christianity, Mormons, and Catholics.

There is one true God with different names according to different languages. When people talk about Islam as worshipping 'Allah' as if that's something different from 'God,' that is a perversion of truth. It would be like saying the word, "perro" in Spanish refers to something else besides a dog.

Quote:
3) is it possible to go into debt with satan

Karma is a good conceptual bridge between financial debt/credit and spiritual debt/credit. In the Bible, it says that the wages of sin are death. This is logical as sin begets further sin and killing/death is the ultimate deviation from healthy living.

Forgiveness is central in Christianity, and it is very similar to the financial concept of debt-forgiveness. In finance, you also get 'grace periods' where you don't have to pay for a while. In Catholic philosophy, purgatory is a temporary state of hell where you pay off debts of sin after dying. You don't really pay off all your debts, because forgiveness actually eliminates them, but you have to become sanctified, i.e. cleansed of sin, before you can live in heaven.

Quote:
4) is the Ouija board actually a way to contact evil spirits or is it just a fake
5) can evil spirits actually get summoned using a pentagram

Spirits are really just psychological dispositions. You can generate negative psychological dispositions using these kinds of methods. You can stir up negative emotions, hate, and malice in other ways as well, if you choose. If you cultivate/summon these evil spirits in your life, it will invite contact with more evil outside of yourself as well. You have to choose what direction you want to go in and pray for God's forgiveness because there is so much sin and we are only aware of some of it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i have some questions about the entities of high power
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 3.86 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:19:31