• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,617 • Replies: 3
No top replies

seac

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2018 12:34 pm
@singlesucks13,
Depends on where the dumpsters are. There are upper scale condo buildings where tenants throw away lots of good stuff. I have found lots of interesting things myself when I take a look inside them. I picked out two HP laptops that were virus infected and restored them for my use(using one right now). Found a bag of 30 imitation name brand watches that worked. Found useful tools and lots of books. It can be endless. Oh, and there are the trash alleys at the shopping malls where lots of new things are thrown away by the stores.
0 Replies

seac

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2018 05:26 am
@singlesucks13,
I just watched some of the Speedy Diver YT videos. His finds are typical throw aways. Stuff I would not touch. Seems he is for real, a garbage picker.
Xboxgamer9697

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 11:23 am
@seac,
I currently work at his GameStop Heres is the actual truth is that Speedy buys the games and consoles from us to put in his videos. When he bought his 3rd Ps3 I'm like "this is your 3rd Ps3" and he told me it's to fool these people on YouTube. I can't take working minimum wage while he's making a whole lot more from YouTube than what he pays us for the stuff
0 Replies