How Do You Get A "Psycho" Girlfriend?

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 08:20 pm
I know this is quite a first post on these forums, but to me, it's a very serious question. Allow me to explain:

So I watched a movie on Netflix called "You Get Me". I fell in love with the movie so much that I watched it a second time that day and I have a habit of watching the movie once a day now. At first, I couldn't figure out what attracted me to the movie so much, but then I came to the realization that the "psycho ex-girlfriend" in the movie matched the personality I've been looking for this whole time. It was like I was living in a fantasy of my own with my perfect mate. Now, do bear in mind, I've never actually dated anyone before. I'm 18 years old now, but I'll be turning 19 next month. My whole life, I've always been this introvert who people didn't really care about, mostly all alone in my house everyday. I don't really enjoy hanging out with friends a whole lot or spending quality time with my divorced family for special occasions. I've experimented a lot with drinking alcohol even though I'm underage. It once got to the point where I drank too much hard liquor and puked it out after letting it sit in for over an hour. Sorry I told you that. What a horrible experience that was. Now, I only drink beer occasionally. It helps me sooth the stress I have to deal with in reality, but at least I've never done drugs. Most of my friends drink a lot. Hell, they've even had sex and I'm still a virgin. I just want to save my sexual behavior for someone who will be worth it. I find as if most of the girls I graduated with were too preppy to flirt with. Lots of times they were straight up judgmental. I too am guilty of this. However, I don't ever judge someone close to the scale these girls have. Something about Holly's personality from "You Get Me" just sparks my soul. I spent 45 minutes relaxing in our jacuzzi just thinking about the words she spoke and her behavior today. The way she's so obsessive, fantasizing the future with her boyfriend, and not afraid to be a bit crazy in front of him really turns me on. Maybe it's the way she clings to him like a magnet. Wanting to know more about his family without him knowing about it. Haha, is it crazy to say I would be turned on even more if she read every message sent on my phone? How about if the waited for me in bed as I was coming home from work, sending me five messages a second? I know this is a bit of a stretch for a first relationship, but I would really like to enjoy something like this. I have heard countless times that relations with these kinds of people can be quite dangerous and volatile, but that doesn't matter to me. To me, it would be one hell of an experience. The fact that I'd have someone who I found really attractive put me as the center of their world, never letting go and always keeping a watchful eye out. I find that really hot. Never have I gotten that kind of affection before. I'm awfully sorry to make this question seem like you're reading a novel, but I believe this is someone that could change my life forever. Something that could magically remove the depression I've gone through. I thought you might have needed to know my background. I could go into more depth, but then I'd be writing my whole life out. I did some research on personality types just this morning. Turns out my personality type is INFJ, but then again, what are the odds of finding someone of the personality I described above? There has got to be a better way. Some place I could visit or something. Damn, I probably have a lot of people questioning me or laughing at me right now, but I just really want to know. How I can find my "psycho" girlfriend?

I joined this website in the hope to find the answer I'm looking for. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to finish watching this movie for the fourth time. Thanks for reading! Wink

izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 01:11 am
@Joseph1017,
This is a fantasy. A "psycho" girlfriend could easily set fire to you as you sleep, or carry out another violent punishment just because you looked at someone else inappropriately or did something else she deemed unacceptable. Fantasies are best left where they are.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 05:45 am
You are looking for a girl with an aggressive, fun, unpredictable, loud personality. Shouldn’t be too difficult if you are in high school.

Otherwise, enjoy your fantasy while in the hot-tub.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 06:54 am
@Joseph1017,
It's a movie, not a prescription for life.

As PUNKEY noted, you're looking for the fun parts -- the loudness, the attention, etc. You're probably not looking for someone to come at you with a meat cleaver like izzythepush noted.

Stalking is truly not nice. There is nothing fun or pleasant or endearing about it. It is a form of abuse but it skates past the "I'm gonna hit you because you don't listen!" part and slams right into the "If I can't have you, nobody can!" part. And that part can be lethal. Not kidding here, not exaggerating.

Consider also, if the gal in the film wasn't attractive. Would it be so much fun then? Probably not.

Try watching Cape Fear (either version will do), or Fatal Attraction, or One Hour Photo, and see how delightful this kind of behavior truly is. As in, not so much.

Stalking is hazardous, and to obsess about it in this fashion does a massive, massive disservice to the very real people who have been hurt or killed by their stalkers. I truly despise films that glamorize it in any way.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 07:42 am
The archetypal "psyco girlfriend" behavior is very much dependent on her mate no longer desiring to be with her, is it not? So in order to get what you really want, all you have to do is legitimately not want it. Good luck!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 09:20 am
@Joseph1017,
Joseph1017 wrote:
"psycho ex-girlfriend" in the movie matched the personality I've been looking for this whole time

yeah

you're going to need a girlfriend to break up with to get this effect
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 10:34 am
@Joseph1017,
I should introduce you to my ex-wife (although she is probably too old for you).
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 03:16 am
@Joseph1017,
Joseph1017 wrote:

My whole life, I've always been this introvert who people didn't really care about, mostly all alone in my house everyday.

If the above is the core of your personality, and this:

Joseph1017 wrote:

I've experimented a lot with drinking alcohol even though I'm underage. It once got to the point where I drank too much hard liquor and puked it out after letting it sit in for over an hour. Sorry I told you that. What a horrible experience that was. Now, I only drink beer occasionally. It helps me sooth the stress I have to deal with in reality

Is the result of you trying to find a way of dealing with being depressed and not much of a contact seeker, well, if you combine that with your question, I get the sense that what you really want is somebody who makes you the center of their existence. It sounds like a sort of scream to the world that says: "See? I matter! There ARE people who care a lot about me!"

Mind you, you could get a puppy. They too are in the habit of showing unconditional love and making their master the center of their universe. Not a good potential sex partner though, I'll give you that.

Thing is, this type of a person:
Joseph1017 wrote:

The way she's so obsessive, fantasizing the future with her boyfriend, and not afraid to be a bit crazy in front of him really turns me on. Maybe it's the way she clings to him like a magnet. Wanting to know more about his family without him knowing about it. Haha, is it crazy to say I would be turned on even more if she read every message sent on my phone? How about if the waited for me in bed as I was coming home from work, sending me five messages a second?

Would probably not make for this:
Joseph1017 wrote:

it would be one hell of an experience.

But more to a rearrangement of the words: it would be one's experience of hell.

Furthermore, think about this: a girl with the type of personality you describe would need help to function in society without being in danger of winding up in a mental health care facility or, god forbid, prison. Now you wish to find a girl like this, and actually encourage this kind of behavior?

Also, given that you talk about a first relationship, it sounds as if you would not see this as a permanent life arrangement. However, the type of personality you describe actually DOES. She will intend to stay in there for the long haul, and she won't accept you breaking things of and leaving. And even if you DO manage to extricate yourself from her life, think about the state you will leave her in: you wish to do that to a girl simply because it would be a thrill of an experience?

Ok, I'm done saying why I think this is a bad idea. Now as for your question: I don't know, really. It's not as if it's a character trait that people willingly share with others. And the type of information that would point you in the right direction, such as restraining orders, are not exactly readily available for the public.

You would need to be lucky, I guess. I think your best bet would be to search online for guys your age who complain about their psycho gf's, and then make sure to apply a liberal 'BS' filter, as guys your age are wont to exaggerate stuff like that. Finding some guys who dated the same girl and had similar complaints might be a good way to find someone, but it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 09:02 am
@Joseph1017,
Quote:
How Do You Get A "Psycho" Girlfriend?

Is there any other type?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How Do You Get A "Psycho" Girlfriend?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:41:20