Why is he acting like this?

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 09:36 pm
My friend and I were both talking to each other alone. While he was talking to me, he kept rubbing his chin, touching his neck and lips. He spent most of the time touching his lips with the tip of his fingers while he was talking to me. He's never done any of this in front of me before.

Also, as I was heading out to leave, he said, "I hope you enjoy the warm weather, such as yourself." But then he caught himself and quickly said, "such as today."

He's married and I'm single. What's going on with him?

chai2

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 09:43 pm
@kindpiano,
Here’s a crazy idea....

Ask him, rather than complete strangers.

In any event, he’s married, so don’t be that person who imagines all sorts of things.

Maybe you should ask his spouse.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 06:20 am
@kindpiano,
kindpiano wrote:

My friend and I were both talking to each other alone. While he was talking to me, he kept rubbing his chin, touching his neck and lips. He spent most of the time touching his lips with the tip of his fingers while he was talking to me. He's never done any of this in front of me before.

Also, as I was heading out to leave, he said, "I hope you enjoy the warm weather, such as yourself." But then he caught himself and quickly said, "such as today."

He's married and I'm single. What's going on with him?

Are you sure he's not high on ecstasy? No. Seriously. Other than that? Seconding what chai said.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 09:05 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
Maybe you should ask his spouse.

true

his spouse probably knows his mannerisms best
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2018 10:06 am
when guys do that it hints at oral sex in that he wants you to go down on his knob. apparently he was testing your knowledge of street slang.

communication is important in any relationship so don't bottle up questions like this. ask him about his mannerism change non suggestively
0 Replies

BrandonB

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 11:37 am
@kindpiano,
Better ask him, anyway, he is no longer a kid. Maybe it's one of his mannerism. LOL. kidding.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why is he acting like this?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:21:40