Lost interest in him

Theamos

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:27 pm
A while back I was dating a guy and we were hitting it off. He is a few years older than me and he told me he had a vasectomy. After that i did not see a future with him. Was i wrong

Sturgis

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:19 pm
@Theamos,
If you wanted him to be the father of your child or children then you were likely not wrong.

If he was an otherwise good man who you felt connected to, then perhaps you were wrong.

Here's the deal: only you know if you felt there was a future with him or not and you, only you, can determine if the decision to end things with him was right or wrong.
0 Replies

Theamos

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 04:18 am
I know I am not interested in settling down any way soon but I guess I did not want to continue with someone that could not have met my needs later
jespah

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 04:47 am
@Theamos,
You do know there's a little thing out there called adoption, yes?
0 Replies

Theamos

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 05:02 am
I do like I said I just totally lost interest in him. I guess I deep down want my own
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 10:51 am
@Theamos,
Theamos wrote:

A while back I was dating a guy and we were hitting it off. He is a few years older than me and he told me he had a vasectomy. After that i did not see a future with him. Was i wrong

You do know that a vasectomy is not an absolute bar to a man having children with some medical help as he still have the sperms.

So I would suggest having a talk with him over how he would feel about having children with you if your relationship would go that way.
Theamos

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 11:11 am
@BillRM,
I have heard that but has minimal chances and expensive
BillRM

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 12:11 am
@Theamos,
Theamos wrote:

I have heard that but has minimal chances and expensive

Once more the sperms are still there inside the man so the reversing of the tubes being cut have somewhere in the 50/50 odds range but just collecting the sperms directly from the man an then implanting it into the woman is a fairly sure thing from my understanding and not all that costly.

From my fast reading no more then the cost of a so so new car at the worst.

https://www.advancedfertility.com/

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lost interest in him
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:27:23