Do you tell the truth

Linkat

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 09:15 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

There are women who want to date an unreasonable man. I don't think I could be with a reasonable woman. Reasonable is for business associates, not for lovers.

Why wouldn't you? Reasonable does not mean you are unattractive or boring - it means you are normal; you are caring and respectful. Or do you prefer a fantasy - something that is not real and human but made up? I suppose it is fun to live in a fantasy world. A reasonable man does not ask your weight because they are smart enough to know that could offend someone.

maxdancona

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 09:37 am
@Linkat,
First of all, I am not normal, nor do I have any desire to be normal.

Second of all, I don't believe it is healthy to worry about offending a romantic partner. There are two people in a relationship, what might offend people in a general sense is irrelevant. I am only worried about what my partner wants or needs. Obviously once I learn about what upsets her, I will respect that. If I ask her her weight, and she is offended, she can tell me that she is offended (or she can leave, but that means that the relationship never would have worked anyway). I like relationships that are open and free. Some people are sensitive about their weight, others don't care. The way to learn about your partner is to ask her weight.

I had a time in my life where I would try to act "normal" when I started dating someone. It didn't go well... eventually I have to be myself, and if the other person is looking for normal they end up disappointed. I learned to be my odd, opinionated self from the very beginning of a relationship and I have found it works much better... the people who find me attractive stay (and the people who don't take off much sooner).

My current relationship is ridiculous. It breaks social convention. It is irresponsible. Many people would disapprove (and some have). It is also exciting, thrilling and adventurous. I treat her with respect (as she defines it). It is something we both want as consenting adults; we have talked about what we want from this relationship and we are doing exactly that.

There are social conventions about what is good in a relationship. They don't interest me. I want my partner to feel respected... what other people think is respectful doesn't matter.

Yes, it is fun to live in a fantasy world... especially as part of a fulfilling sexual relationship. The point is what matters is what the two people involved in a relationship want; what is "reasonable" means nothing.
0 Replies

Jane15818

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 02:40 pm
@Theamos,
I prefer to say the truth but I did not have more than one partner. It is to much stress for me.
Theamos

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 05:06 pm
I obviously don’t believe guys only can go for what they want or express themselves sexual. However guys get intimidated easy and have many negative terms for girls that do
maxdancona

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 05:16 pm
@Theamos,
Actually,

I don't think guys care at all about how many other men you have been with. Is there any man here who cares?

The social pressure on women comes from other women. There is actually an evolutionary reason for this... when you have multiple partners, it hurts the reproductive value of other women.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 03:28 am
@maxdancona,
... or discuss the double-standard before answering the question. Knowing how or what he values about or qualifies the answer you might provide will let you know a lot about this person’s potent as long-term partner. IMHO, if he asked such a question he should answer first. You can tell a lot by HOW he answers this question.

Frankly, if I were a woman I’d say flatly that I’m no longer a virgin and leave it at that. No need to answer anything further.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 03:32 am
@Jane15818,
I believe that this issue is not about how many sexual partners you may have Presently; however, that being said, that question is tad less problematic and may be more important than the other one.
0 Replies

bernicestockstill

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 04:17 am
@Theamos,
I think, u r slut)))
0 Replies

Theamos

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 06:21 am
I prefer the term sexually liberated
If I was a guy I would be a stud lol
maxdancona

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 03:32 pm
@Theamos,
I am a guy slut. What of it?
0 Replies

Theamos

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 07:30 am
The term slut when used for a girl is negative when used for a guy it is acceptable.
Would you consider a ltr with a girl that had over 100 partners?
(No I have not had that many)
I don’t give a rats ass what people think.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 07:42 am
@Theamos,
Quote:
The term slut when used for a girl is negative when used for a guy it is acceptable.

I don't agree with this. This is not my sexist stereotype. If you say "I am a slut" in the same way I did... I will take it the same way. Gender doesn't matter unless you say it does.

Sure, I would have an ltr with a woman who had over 100 partners.
0 Replies

Theamos

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 06:54 am
I have read post on other sites that guys brag about having 30 partners but saying if a girl has more than 5 or 6 that they would not be sex buddy’s only and not ever consider them as ltr or wife material
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 11:00:31