Not sure what to do!

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:59 am
Hi everyone,

So I had a 2- year affair with a married man. I've known him for 10 years but we only got into a relationship 2 years ago. He has been married for 12 years with 2 kids.

Few months ago, his wife was sounded out anonymously about me and another girl he happened to be flirting with one night he was out. He called me and told me we have to stop everything and then questioned if it was me who sent those messages. I was extremely upset and furious that he could even think that. I have never stepped into his personal space ever. Never spoke or asked about his wife or kids. Never texted him or called him. He always texts or calls. That was the practice i had set! But it was very clear that he never trusted me at all!

So I told him never to contact me again! We went NC for 4 months. I heard his wife believed he never cheated and everything was back to normal and perfect again. I was happy for him. I always knew I was the one to exit and thot of this as a blessing in disguise because I would have never been able to break it off anyways. Never ever wanted him to leave his wife or his family. I cared too much for him to want to ruin anything for him.

Yesterday, out of the blue he texted me asking how I was. I have no idea why he's back texting me? I did not reply him of coz. And I am absolutely clueless as to what to do? How do I relay the message that he should stick to his life and not start this all over again in a kind and diplomatic way? Instead of just blocking him and running away.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 988 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 04:58 am
Blocking him isn't running away. It's taking responsibility for your life.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:32 pm
How about:

I’m doing fine. Please don’t contact me again. I’ve move on. Good luck eith your life.

PS - the guy was a cheat, a blamer, and a liar. No need to feel you have to be nice at all.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:35 pm
@Cherieackel,
NC means just that. NC.

Block him and move on with your life.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 01:02 am
I second what Punkey, Jespah and EhBeth advised.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 04:46 pm
mistresses seldom quit their customers. as long as you are reaping good benefits enjoy his business
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Not sure what to do!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/25/2024 at 09:34:46