Getting ganged up by Millions of Youtuber fans in comments and they reported my YouTube account

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2018 10:51 pm
I'm getting in a argument with people on the comments on YouTube about The Speedy Diver being fake. Speedy Diver is a guy who claims he finds all these video games diving but Hes a fake. I've been diving for a year and only found a handful of games. Anyway I get ganged up on with his millions of fans and Speedy Diver blocked me for calling him fake. Its stressing me out that his fans think Hes real.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 665 • Replies: 3
No top replies

laughoutlood

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2018 01:09 am
@singlesucks13,
Good on you for outing the shyster.

You're kinda like a super hero.

This is my tribute song to you.

Keep crushing.

Oh, and gl with the job apps n meeting the right girl for you.

Would you like to dive in my beautiful dumpster
Would you like to dive in my beautiful dumpster
We could climb towards the stars together, you and I
Then we can fly we can fly

Up, up and away
In my beautiful, my beautiful dumpster

The world's a nicer place in my beautiful dumpster
Slightly dirty face in my beautiful dumpster
We can sing a song and skim the rims of silver sides
Then we can fly we can fly

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2018 11:23 am
@singlesucks13,
singlesucks13 wrote:

I'm getting in a argument with people on the comments on YouTube about The Speedy Diver being fake. Speedy Diver is a guy who claims he finds all these video games diving but Hes a fake. I've been diving for a year and only found a handful of games. Anyway I get ganged up on with his millions of fans and Speedy Diver blocked me for calling him fake. Its stressing me out that his fans think Hes real.

One: He has only 1.o3 million subscribers on his channel. So? You describing millions of fans persecuting you is extremely hyperbolic a claim.

Two: statistically speaking it's safe to say that 100% of his membership aren't actively campaigning against you. Reread my conclusion to point one.

Three: You have a crap ton of problems in your life. Worrying whether his channel and his claims are authentic or not? And dedicating a single second of your time and brain power? Is one day too much time wasted.

Whether your case against him is or isn't rock solid? Other than that statement that you're wasting any time and effort building a case against a relative nobody Youtuber is an absurd one...? Your case against him will 99% have no effect on his most fanatic of followers. What in the frack are you trying to prove? What is your endgame? Do you (delusionally) think that proving his channel and claims as a fake will solve anything in your personal life? That's a rhetorical question because the only answer to it ... is ... if you persuaded even 1% of his followers to your point/side that you will gain nothing: financially, ethically, morally, karmically, etc....
0 Replies

singlesucks13

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2018 10:09 pm
@singlesucks13,
He is giving one of my favorite hobbies a bad name with his fake finds
0 Replies