Word Choice

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 10:29 am
Is this sentence clear?
The door is scheduled to be installed on Thursday and has been confirmed with the tenant.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,116 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 11:53 am
@dabbadabba,
The sentence is clear.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 01:50 pm
...and this has been confirmed with the tenant.

OR

Installation of the door is scheduled for Thursday and the tenant has confirmed the plan.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 02:40 pm
@dabbadabba,

It's clear.

"The door is scheduled to be installed this coming Thursday, 9th August, 2018 at 2pm. We have notified the tenant and have confirmed that the tenant will provide access at this time. "

As a Property Manager myself, I tend to ensure the date and time is included so there is no misunderstanding as well as if the tenant will be present, or merely advised and I will attend, so again there is a clear record of what occured, or is occurring.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 02:44 pm
@dabbadabba,
It's clear.

"The door is scheduled to be installed this coming Thursday, 9th August, 2018 at 2pm. We have notified the tenant and have confirmed that the tenant will provide access at this time. "

As a Property Manager myself, I tend to ensure the date and time is included so there is no misunderstanding as well as if the tenant will be present, or merely advised and I will attend, so again there is a clear record of what occured, or is occurring.
0 Replies