do you guys think she's trying to avoid me ?

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2018 08:18 pm
so idk if shes trying to avoid me or not but the other day at work i was giving people there food at their table & when i went over i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school just sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i just stood there looking at her & she was looking at me too but then i looked away & went back to work. then the other day i saw her boyfriend buying food for the both of them but she didnt go with him i guess.

but then the next day when i went out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then looked away.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,258 • Replies: 12
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2018 10:01 pm
@Alexander098,
Since you use the word 'boyfriend' three times, I'm going to guess she has a boyfriend. Is it possible she just isn't interested? Maybe it's time to see something else.
Alexander098

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2018 10:22 pm
@roger,
okay but that other day when i went out to the mall i guess she saw me there with my friends & i guess she was talking about me to her boyfriend because when i turn around i saw him looking at me. i guess she told him theres that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.
roger

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2018 10:37 pm
@Alexander098,
Yep. That's probably exactly what happened.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 08:07 am
@Alexander098,
Alexander098 wrote:

so idk if shes trying to avoid me or not but the other day at work i was giving people there food at their table & when i went over i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school just sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i just stood there looking at her & she was looking at me too but then i looked away & went back to work. then the other day i saw her boyfriend buying food for the both of them but she didnt go with him i guess.

but then the next day when i went out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then looked away.

It might be seen as a bit creepy if the guy serving people suddenly stops to stare at you. It would make anyone feel uncomfortable, I guess. If that was how she first saw you again after high school, I'm fairly certain she is indeed trying to avoid you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 08:33 am
@Alexander098,
Alexander098 wrote:
i guess she told him theres that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.

given the two posts you've made in this thread, it seems she might have said - hey, there's that creepy guy that keeps looking at me. I wish he'd stop. So creeeeeepy.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 08:54 am
@Alexander098,
Alexander098 wrote:

okay but that other day when i went out to the mall i guess she saw me there with my friends & i guess she was talking about me to her boyfriend because when i turn around i saw him looking at me. i guess she told him theres that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.

Yeah she was probably saying to her boyfriend - "there's that weirdo again - the guy that keeps staring at us no matter where we go."

She might not even referenced at high school as it seems even more recently you are staring at them.
Alexander098

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 10:38 am
@Linkat,
so i guess the other day at work i saw her boyfriend buying food for the both of them so i guess she didnt go with him maybe she didnt wanna see me or something lol
Linkat

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 12:23 pm
@Alexander098,
Alexander098 wrote:

so i guess the other day at work i saw her boyfriend buying food for the both of them so i guess she didnt go with him maybe she didnt wanna see me or something lol

Or maybe she had to do something else and asked him if he could go pick it up for the both of them; or maybe he was being nice knew she was tired and offered to go get food while she relaxed - as I tell my children frequently the world does not revolve around you. Sometimes people's motives have nothing at all to do with you.
Alexander098

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 06:51 pm
@Linkat,
i already seen her boyfriend two times at the place i work at he always goes to the drive thru buying food so im just guessing she doesnt wanna see me. but the thing is whenever i see him he just smiles like he's laughing at me so i guess she talks about me to him maybe saying to him that im a creep or something
glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 09:27 pm
@Alexander098,
Please get some help, these two people may not have noticed you and possibly have no idea who you are. You’re obsessing about a situation you invented yourself. On June 28th a spurned and irate man shot and killed 5 people at my local newspaper. My neighborhood was locked down while the police searched for any other shooters. He also obsessed over a women he remembered from high school, she tried to be friendly but he stalked her and her family and the judge who had to issue the protective order. Seeing a therapist is a lot less life interrupting than hiring a lawyer to defend you. Please get a grip. Make an effort and I promise life will get easier.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 10:01 am
@Alexander098,
I second what Glitterbag has written to you for advice. You have posted several times in the past about signals people might be interested in you/looking at you and this same scenario back in April. Your behavior seems paranoid and prone to fantasize.

Quote:
so the other day i was waiting for the red light to turn green & the other cars from the other street were driving by & i saw this red car driving by & i saw someone with sunglasses looking at me idk i think it was this girl who i knew in school & that i havent seen in a while. but idk i might be Imaging things lolz.

Get professional help ASAP. Life doesn't have to be this way.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 02:26 pm
Alex
How old are you?
I asked a 15 year old about this “staring” thing going on with kids. He says it’s the thing to do.

Do you think just looking at people is the way to begin a relationship?
0 Replies