Do you guys know what this means

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 09:10 pm
Monday in class i was doing my work and when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my collarbone while smiling. then she looked up at my face again and she was still smiling so I looked away. Then later when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn't really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said alex did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her saying that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. later she was talking to my friend who i was talking to and told him that I'm quiet but funny.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 492 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 10:29 pm
@Alexander098,
Alexander098 wrote:

Monday in class i was doing my work and when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my collarbone while smiling. then she looked up at my face again and she was still smiling so I looked away. Then later when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn't really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said alex did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her saying that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. later she was talking to my friend who i was talking to and told him that I'm quiet but funny.

So whats your next move? You shouldn't wait, girls have a tendency to assume one of two things if a guy doesn't ask her out. One, he isn't interested or two, he isn't confident enough to ask. She will lose interest quicky if you don't act.
Alexander098

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 10:42 pm
@Krumple,
So you think she likes me? Cause I don't know when she was absent in class a few days ago and when she finally came back on Tuesday she came late to class and when she walked into class she was was walking over to her I desk I look over and see her looking at me. But I just looked away. So idk
Krumple

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 10:55 pm
@Alexander098,
Alexander098 wrote:

So you think she likes me? Cause I don't know when she was absent in class a few days ago and when she finally came back on Tuesday she came late to class and when she walked into class she was was walking over to her I desk I look over and see her looking at me. But I just looked away. So idk

Ask her out. That's the best way to find out. Why wait? If she rejects you its not the end of the world and there is always another chance. If you do nothing then you are equal to that of her never even looking at you.

You are always better off asking. Even if she says she's not interested you are still better off. I know no one likes rejection but she is NOT your only chance at love. You have nothing to lose. Dont be afraid to ask. If she says yes it's worth the risk of a hurt ego. Thus is where confidence comes from, by seeing it in another way you are better off asking than doing nothing at all and wishing you had.
0 Replies

Gridfamiliar

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 11:45 pm
If you are interested about her, the best way to do is to get closer to her first. Talk to her more often than you used to. In that way, you will be able to feel if she's also interested about you.
Alexander098

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 09:52 am
@Gridfamiliar,
yeah but now that i graduated from high school i havent seen her in a while but i dont know last week when i was at the mall with my friends i turn around and i see a guy looking at me but then he looked away. so im not sure if it was her or not but i guess she saw me and said something so maybe thats why he was looking at me but i only saw the guy i didnt see her so idk if that was her and her boyfriend at the mall.
0 Replies