Small towns that don't get visitors

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 05:18 pm
Are small towns in the USA that don't get visitors from big cities and tourist destinations still practicing empathy and reasoning toward inclusiveness with people who are full of endless thoughts and ideas who I'm guessing would still be known and loved and trusted?

Empathy and reasoning toward inclusiveness is the specific set of words that were used in the past to refer to a certain practice that Dan Rather has been known to discuss but this practice is not being practiced in big cities and tourist destinations during the trump era as far as I know but I haven't been to any small towns that don't get visitors. Perhaps not everyone in the USA is an asshat after all even if they voted for trump?

Glennn

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 07:36 pm
Whut . . .
roger

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 08:31 pm
@Glennn,
Yes or No, Glennn. That's all that's required.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 08:35 pm
@Glennn,
Yeah you big equivocator, yes or no......Oh wait, do you know what a small town is? That might make a difference.
Glennn

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 08:49 pm
@roger,
Alright. Then my answer is the same as your answer. By the way, what is your answer?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 08:58 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Oh wait, do you know what a small town is?

Of course I do. A small town is a town that's . . . smaller than a big town . . . I'm pretty sure.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 09:11 pm
@Glennn,
But your'e not certain right?
Glennn

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2018 09:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Well, no. I guess not. But who can be certain about anything in these . . . uncertain times?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 01:15 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Oh wait, do you know what a small town is? That might make a difference.

Yes, but I don't have a clue about Dan Rather.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 02:07 am
@izzythepush,
I actually like Dan Rather.....he was one of the last on-air reporters to deliver the honest to God news. During the long drawn out spectacle of that sad strung out soul 'Anna Nicole Smith' he would not lead with that story. He may have been the lone reporter to do that (and not that it wasn't a tragedy, I'm not heartless) all the other news was shortchanged on all the that other networks.

However, despite our media's earlier lapses, it looks like they are finally getting serious. They got lazy, now they need to work.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 02:37 am
@glitterbag,
Thank you, I honestly didn't know.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 07:31 am
@Vgtpdeczb,
Quote:
Are small towns in the USA that don't get visitors from big cities and tourist destinations still practicing empathy and reasoning toward inclusiveness with people who are full of endless thoughts and ideas who I'm guessing would still be known and loved and trusted?

Empathy and reasoning toward inclusiveness is the specific set of words that were used in the past to refer to a certain practice that Dan Rather has been known to discuss but this practice is not being practiced in big cities and tourist destinations during the trump era as far as I know but I haven't been to any small towns that don't get visitors. Perhaps not everyone in the USA is an asshat after all even if they voted for trump?

Oh, okay, now I see what you're saying. I would say no, no they are not.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 07:42 am
@Vgtpdeczb,
Vgtpdeczb wrote:
I haven't been to any small towns that don't get visitors.

so hard to parse this thought

edit:

maybe if you didn't go there, they wouldn't have visitors

or something like that?
Glennn

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 08:04 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
maybe if you didn't go there, they wouldn't have visitors

I can't believe I didn't think of that.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 12:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
...Dan Rather...

"What's the frequency Kenneth? "
glitterbag

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 01:21 pm
@Sturgis,
I know, I know.......
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Small towns that don't get visitors
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:20:41