Lady Diana footage: was it always the same person?

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 02:04 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=lXhGswv7wdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=248&v=I3n4cE1VYJI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=c8kROG8OHg8
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 640 • Replies: 9

jespah

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 02:20 pm
Wow, it's almost as if someone got older, lost weight, changed their hairstyle, learned better ways of applying makeup, and got more fashion sense.
alphabeta

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 02:30 pm
@jespah,
They explained the lost weight with a story about bulimia.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 02:44 pm
@alphabeta,
Lady Diana was "always the same person".

Shy, mis-understood, a young lady whom married a Prince, only to estabish, he loved someone else, a doting Mum, an advocate for things no one dared to do, using her position of power, a "lady"....

Whether she had an eating disorder or not is besides the point. She was forever beautiful, inside and out and as Jespah stated, she grew older and grew to love herself, in return, her beauty shone and her style of dress sense and hair / makeup was divine.

If only she was able to love forever.... Oh, she was. Through her children.
blatham

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 03:02 pm
Demons almost never maintain the same shape or form. And this is obvious when doing a close study of images of her/it over the years. There was Shropshire-Slut Demon, Pudding-Bottom Demon, Cactus-Cuente Demon, Picadilly-Poodle-Poop Demon and many others.

Once again, alphabeta, you've stripped away the facade and helped us to see reality. You're doing god's work.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 11:05 pm
I think princess diana was played by the same actress throughout.

I remember my aunt wanted the part in the early 80s, but after asking after it she informed us dejectedly that the Di was cast.
0 Replies

alphabeta

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 04:57 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
She was an illegitimate Rothschild who was replaced by Ondine Rothschild at some point. The woman in the Panorama interview is not the same woman as the one who married Prince Charles. The car crash was a hoax.
cherrie

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 07:15 pm
@alphabeta,
If the car crash was a hoax then what happened to her?

Where is she now?
knaivete

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 07:59 pm
@cherrie,
Aisle bet she's with Elvis.

0 Replies

alphabeta

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2019 05:10 am
@cherrie,
Which Lady Diana are you referring to?

The last woman to appear on television as Lady Diana was a woman by name of Ondine Rothschild. Presumably Ondine Rothschild is still Ondine Rothschild. Little is known of her early life.

The first and original Lady Diana Spencer seems to have disappeared shortly after the children were born. I have no idea where she is.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lady Diana footage: was it always the same person?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:06:00