Can’t make him understand that he’s not the right one...

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:51 pm
Ok so I once met a guy I found cute and surprisingly he seemed attracted by me. I ended up at his house at the end of the day. We touched each other but it never went further. I had a whole questioning about why was I shy of talking about anything sexual with him, why I never felt these butterflies and increased heartbeat, etc. (see my other post).

The answer was because I think he’s just not the one for me. I only saw him once but he called me up many times since then. And I realized we have almost nothing in common, he seems to be judging really fast and has a lot of stereotypes about genders (like: this type of music is for girls only, if a boy listens to it then he’s gay // small dogs are for girls not for boys and huge dogs for boys // a boy shouldn’t have a cat because it doesn’t feel masculine enough (even though he has one), etc. Also he once said he doesn’t support lgbtq+ community and it offended me a bit (I’m straight but I have some lgbtq+ friends so)

I also feel like he was trying to change me (like saying I should shave my pubic hair, straighten my naturally curly hair, he laughed at me once because I am a fangirl (my 2 idols means a lot to me) and he said they don’t care about their fans but just about money. He said that I will ‘’understand when I get older’’ and also that my tastes are also ‘‘gonna change ‘’ (there I also think he wants me to change for him...).

Well he says that he really likes me emotionally and doesn’t want only sex but is that really true? Well if it is true for him it’s not for me... I sometimes am saying that I think we’re not made to be together and he’s saying ‘’don’t say that because of this only’’ but idk if I am the only one realizing that we’re really different and I think he doesn’t want to understand. How can I make him understand that I see him probably more like a friend?

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 05:52 am
Why would you even want to be friends with a guy like that?

He’s trying to manipulate you by first tearing you down and then making you to be what he wants.

Distance yourself from him asap.
Shygirly13

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 01:54 pm
@PUNKEY,
Probably you’re right...thank you ❤️
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 03:23 pm
@Shygirly13,
Are you 13?

If so congratulations on being assertive and understanding what you want out of life, what's important to you and that you don't judge.

He sounds immature. He sounds as if he believes that if a girl agrees with everything thing he says and wants ,then he gets what he wants so he will try it on all girls, until they do what he wants.

You are right, you two could not be any more different if you tried.

You don't have to say anything, simply stop communicating with him, I don't think you even need a friend like that, someone judgemental.

You can count your friends on one hand within your lifetime. The rest will be acquaintances.

No "boy" should be discussing pubic hair with you as a "friend" or potential boyfriend before they have become either don't you think?

Shygirly13

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2018 08:30 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm not 13 I'm 18, 13 is just my favorite number hehe 😅
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2018 03:51 pm
@Shygirly13,
Well 13 is an unlucky number you know Razz

Good, then be wise and walk Smile
ehBeth

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2018 04:20 pm
@Shygirly13,
Shygirly13 wrote:
How can I make him understand that I see him probably more like a friend?

why are you still communicating with him? he doesn't sound particularly pleasant. do you want to be friends with him? why not move on to making other friends?
0 Replies

Shygirly13

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2018 12:12 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Lol I know for everyone 13 is an unlucky number but I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift and Taylor Swift is born on a 13. It's her lucky number too. For Swifties fandom we think it's lucky hahaha 😂 sorry for that fandom thing btw. Lol.
chai2

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2018 01:20 am
@Shygirly13,
Did this really make you laugh until tears came out of your eyes?
Shygirly13

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2018 07:54 pm
@chai2,
What do you mean?
chai2

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2018 10:44 pm
@Shygirly13,
You don't remember what you typed in your last post?
Shygirly13

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2018 07:17 pm
@chai2,
The 13 thing? Why should I laugh…?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can’t make him understand that he’s not the right one...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:21:35