The Rothschilds have infiltrated the Royal Family Bloodline

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 04:49 am
Lady Diana's mother was a Rothschild. That is why she was chosen to marry Prince Charles. Lady Diana's father is rumoured to be James Goldsmith, a Jew. Lady Diana bears a resemblance to Goldsmith's children. Kate Middleton's mother's maiden name is Goldsmith. Lady Diana bears a resemblance to Ondine Rothschild, a woman of mysterious origins who does not appear to have existed when Lady Diana was alive and who is now supposed to be 38. It has been suggested that Ondine Rothschild IS Lady Diana. The car crash may have been a hoax as is often the case with high profile mainstream media news.

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 04:54 am
@alphabeta,
Actually, Kate Middleton's middle name (that's hard to say) is Elizabeth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine,_Duchess_of_Cambridge

Unless you have her confused with the truly part-Jewish duchess, Meghan Markle, whose middle name is Meghan (her first name is Rachel). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle

But hey, all us Jews look alike and we've all gotta be Rothschilds, right?

So if you'll excuse me, I'm off to control the press. And then on my lunch break, I'll fluoridate your water.
alphabeta

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 04:57 am
@jespah,
I said that her mother's maiden name was Goldsmith.

And yes, I would not be at all surprised if Meghan Markle was in on the act as well.
jespah

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 04:58 am
@alphabeta,
Sorry I didn't read the conspiracy closely enough. How 'bout them chemtrails, eh?
engineer

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 06:08 am
@jespah,
Why would anyone care about the royal family bloodlines? Now if the Kardasians got infiltrated, that would be a problem.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 07:51 am
@alphabeta,
That Royal Family Bloodline could use some peppier blood. How very kind of the Rothschilds to offer their help.

Things could only be better with more Rothschild blood in every single bloodline.

More? yes more.

There's Rothschild blood in everyone now! a little is good. More is Better Bloodlines!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Rothschilds have infiltrated the Royal Family Bloodline
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:11:31