I'm going to slip and bust my ass one of these days!!!

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 10:42 am
Diane wrote:
Kicky, you are so cute and if I were thirty years younger, but I digress..having just read part of your other thread---have you finally had any good sex???? Maybe your clumsiness is do to being so distracted by your horniness. Hmm, that sounds like I was addressing a pope or some kind of royalty, "Pardon me, your horniness."

Thanks, Diane! I really am cute, aren't I?! Razz

No, I haven't had any sex yet, good or bad. Unless I weaken and call my old f-buddy, I think it's going to be awhile.

But I show myself how much I love myself just about every night, so I don't think there is any fluid build-up. I might just be distracted like you said though.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 10:49 am
sozobe wrote:
Leather soles? Leather soles, in snow? Geez, no wonder!

Get something rubber, with traction.

I mistakenly wrote "leather soles". They aren't leather, they are rubber, but they are just worn down to the point where they are as smooth as a baby's ass--I guess that could be a problem.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 11:16 am
That could definitely be a problem.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 11:36 am
Kicky
Kicky, this is the type of slip prevention I use. It just slips over my shoes and works like a charm. This is my purchase source.

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?nest=%2Fasp%2FisItemNumberRedirect.asp&search=SQ&frames=y&referrer=QVC&txtDesc=get-a-grip&SearchClass=&Submit4=Go

Another type, which I don't have is the following:

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?nest=%2Fasp%2FIsItemNumberRedirect.asp&search=SQ&frames=y&referrer=QVC&txtDesc=shoe+ice+cleats&SearchClass=&Submit4=Go

BBB
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 11:39 am
There you go, kicky. They even come in Glo Green.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 11:54 am
You grew up in a snow town, Kicky. Didn't you have shoes/boots with treads there? Don't they sell footwear with treads in New York?

I've got differently treaded boots for different kinds of snow. No smooth soles in winter. I want to get a lot of use out of my ankles, knees and elbows.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 12:02 pm
or... You could buy a pair of broomball shoes. They make 'em with great big rubber suction cups on the bottom. Perfect for heinous weather conditions.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 12:13 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Diane is right Kicky,
lack of sex makes you loose your balance. You have too much fluid in the base of your torso , it causes you to loose your center of gravity.

But if he gets buried in a snowdrift, he'll have something he can use to send up a flag....

Speaking of snowdrifts... Kicky stated he wants to stick it in someone. If he changed that to something he could cool his ardor in jig time....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 12:15 pm
I would be very worried about busting your ass, Kicky. I mean, it is already cracked.

he he he... Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 12:55 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I would be very worried about busting your ass, Kicky. I mean, it is already cracked.

he he he... Laughing

LMAO Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 01:49 pm
Bella! Funny!

BBB, thanks, but I don't think those have the "cool" factor that I need. I can't tell how they look on the shoes, but I think I need to just get good shoes with rubber soles.

ehbeth, you're right. I did grow up in a snow town. But since it was Rochester, I would only have to walk from a car to a building, and a building back to a car...like normal people do. It wasn't the same as all the walking that has to be done in New York--two blocks here, three blocks there, down the stairs to the subway, up the stairs back out onto the street...plus, when I moved to Orlando all my cold-weather/snow gear got lost somewhere along the way.

Aah, screw it, winter's over in a couple weeks anyway. I think the only practical solution to my problem is to move somewhere warm before next year.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 01:57 pm
or if you're not sure the move to the tropics is gonna happen - go buy some winter boots/shoes/sneaks now - they're on sale!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 04:00 pm
Mr. Stillwater, why are you so far away downunder? I need you to say nice things more often and closer to ABQ!!!

BBB, as I try to stop laughing at the "Get a Grip Pouch," I keep thinking of Kicky with his get a grip pouch and wonder what has happened to my mind--it wasn't always this dirty!!!

DrewDad--Yikes, he does need a flag for those deep drifts. Poor Kicky. What's a guy to do???

Yes, Kicky, you are cute. I fell for those eyes the instant I saw your pic. What about internet dating? Are things really that slow in NYC?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 04:19 pm
Wooden shoes are the answer.

To everything.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 04:31 pm
Aaaah, that's your answer to everything, Nimh. Smile

EDIT:

I noticed that Nimh said that it was the answer to everything in his post, thus making my joke idiotic and redundant. Just wanted to go back and let you all know that I realized this, and am not a complete pinhead. I have to stop posting without checking to see that what I'm saying makes sense.

Diane,

No, things aren't that slow in New York. Part of the problem is that I'm just lazy. Another part is that it's winter and I am in hibernation mode. Another part is that I'm just no damn good at picking up women. Another part is that I am shy. Another part is that I don't leave a good first impression, or any impression at all, usually. Another part is that I like being on my own almost as much as I like the thought of finding a soulmate. Another part is that my social circle has dwindled to the point where I have very little opportunity to meet women. Another part is...should I go on? I'm starting to make myself sad.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 04:37 pm
First impression?

Wonder what women REALLY think behind that smile when I tell them I sell blow up dolls on Ebay for a living.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 04:41 pm
Slappy, crack whores don't usually care what you do for a living, do they?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 06:15 pm
Diane wrote:

DrewDad--Yikes, he does need a flag for those deep drifts. Poor Kicky. What's a guy to do???

If your ' flag' sticks out of snow drifts that are feet deep,
Kicky , schweetie,
I will pay for you to fly out here.
We need to meet. ... . . Shocked
Laughing
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 08:27 pm
What about diamonds on the soles of your shoes?

Shewolfnm. LOL.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 08:51 pm
the prince wrote:
I take the public transport to work...

Shocked

What? No elephants in London?!

This has just RUINED my image of you, G.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 04:32:47