cell phone etiquette

sublime1

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 08:20 pm
Well why not?
It certainly isn't going to be against the law any time soon. I realized myself that if I was having an indepth conversation my driving habits changed. I now limit myself to quick talks on the phone.
I'm not so naive to think that this would be a widespread practice but there is a difference between the types of calls.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 08:29 pm
The only people who have my cell phone number are my husband, my children and their schools. Everyone else can call the house and leave a message. I have it only for emergencies and my family and the calls are kept to a minimum.

I'm with Farmerman on what I'd like to do when people carry on conversations in public places. We were at a restaurant the other night when a lady at the next table decided to make a call. Her voice was so loud my daughter started writing down everything she said with the intent of giving it back to her so she could have an accurate record of her side of the conversation.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 08:34 pm
J_B, Love that idea. Wink
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 09:30 pm
I was at blockbuster tonight. Somebody was on a cell phone with their significant other going over evrey single movie title on the phone. I was like dam!, bring her with you next time.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:50:52