Should I go see a doctor again?

Reply Thu 24 May, 2018 12:45 pm
So I'm a MMA fighter I kicked my opponents knee, he checked my kick, my shin kicked his knee, after the fight my shin got really swollen. I had a big ass goose egg sticking out of my shin. The swelling finally went down. But now my leg from shin down to my foot is swollen. My ankle is purple. It's been like this for a week now. It's still swollen. It doesnt hurt I can walk jump stand on that leg just fine. But my swelling wont yo down. I dont have the goose egg no more. My leg from shin down is wooden even my foot which has nothing to do with my injury. I went to urgent care they took an xray they said it wasn't broken nothing serious. It was just a contussion. They have me ibuprofen for the pain. The shin still hurts if I press on it but other than that it doesnt. Other me, just the swelling is worrying me.

Sturgis

Reply Thu 24 May, 2018 01:34 pm
@cm2476545,
It wouldn't hurt to go back or even try a different medical facility. Lest then know how the new swelling has moved in. It's hopefully nothing;but, it will settle your mind to have a second look.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I go see a doctor again?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:59:25