Modern Electronic Devices

Reply Thu 24 May, 2018 07:37 am
Okay, so I have asked this question over and over and no one can answer it. My husband has been having a cyber affair for a year. I can hear it in bed but I cant find the device, it is hands free. I believe he has some type of mic in his ear but i cant find the device. I have no idea what it could be but they talk about 7 hours a night as well as when i am around. I know hes really into blue tooth and I am electronically illiterate. If someone can help, please answer. He is in the U.S and she is in Germany. Thanks everyone.

jespah

Reply Thu 24 May, 2018 12:02 pm
@Rosie6234,
Knowing what the device is won't help you in any fashion.

If you know he's cheating, then talk to him face to face about it. You've been married for at least a year. Can't the subject be broached? It's not going to be any better or easier if you try to do an end-run via device snooping -- and that's likely to take longer, anyway.

Ask him: Dave (or whatever his name is), what's going on? I can hear you talking for hours every night. I hear it in our bed. I know there's something going on. It's time for you to tell me.
0 Replies

Agent1741

Reply Thu 24 May, 2018 10:57 pm
Sounds like a Bluetooth device that's connected to the net via your internet. I do not know how he has the audacity to do that especially when your there, does not sound like a 'ideal' situation . If I am right it will be connected to his cell to your wifi! If his phone was not connected to your wifi the other would not work BUT realistically that a small part of the issue!
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 01:09 am
@Rosie6234,
1. How did you find out he was having an affair?
2. How did you find out that she is in Germany?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Modern Electronic Devices
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:22:48