Road report line connects to sexy number....

Reyn

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 10:04 pm
Northern B.C. road report line connects callers to some sexy descriptions
at 21:45 on February 16, 2005, EST.

TERRACE, B.C. (CP) - Northwest B.C. residents who dial a toll-free government number in the Terrace-area phone book to check on road conditions will get an explicit description.

Just not about roads. "Ummm, baby, you've dialled the right number, hot, wet and . . . ummmm . . .," the sexy female voice at the other end of the line moans, then gets into detail.

The 1-800 number for Ministry of Transport road report appears in the B.C. government blue pages of the northwest region directory.

But the number in the new edition of the phone book hooks callers up to a phone-sex line. The last digit is two numbers off.

A spokesperson for the ministry says the U.S. directory company that publishes the phone book never verified the information with them and it was a simple mistake.

The Utah-based company says it's a simple typo and it's considering withholding distribution of the rest of the books.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 566 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sublime1

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 10:07 pm
You forgot to post the number. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 10:41 pm
I'll see if I can get it from my sister. She lives in the area! Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Road report line connects to sexy number....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 11:40:58