Do you guys know what this means?

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 05:41 pm
so there's this girl i kinda like so the other day i was staring into space & the girl i liked was walking by & she was looking at me while i was staring into space. then later i was staring at the wall & when i looked over i see her looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day i heard her saying “i don’t know why he looks at me”.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 685 • Replies: 7

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 07:25 pm
@Alexander098,
You're spending too much time obsessed with what she's doing.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2018 06:02 am
You are spending too much time staring.

Try engaging with others. If that makes you uncomfortable, then read a book, play phone games, draw , anything!! But for god’s sake, don’t stare into empty space.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2018 06:51 am
@Alexander098,
You need to talk to the girl. Glancing at each other could be flirting, or maybe something else... there is only one way to find out.

Talk to the girl.
Alexander098

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2018 08:05 am
@maxdancona,
yeah but i guess she has a boyfriend now because the other day when i went out with my friends to the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend & i guess she saw me at the food area & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. but now when her boyfriend see's me around somewhere he just laughs at me. so idk
maxdancona

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2018 08:31 am
@Alexander098,
If she has a boyfriend, I would let it go. Your only other option is to talk to her, but it is likely that that wouldn't go very well. There is a chance that she knows you like her and is acting that way because of it.

You should find someone available.
Alexander098

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2018 08:38 am
@maxdancona,
true but i guess she was talking bad about me to her boyfriend that day when she saw me at the mall maybe telling him there's that guy who kept staring at me in school. so maybe thats why when her boyfriend sees me he just laughs at me bcause maybe they're talking bad about me lol
maxdancona

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2018 08:40 am
@Alexander098,
Maybe you are right. Sometimes people are jerks.

Best to just let it go.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do you guys know what this means?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 09:38:57