Is my wife cheating?

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 12:56 am
Last year we began talking about an open relationship. I noticed my wife getting very close with a male coworker. Our 2 families became very close. Hanging out on weekends, camping, etc. She expressed to me a desire to swap with them. We were both into the idea. She never told me that she discussed it with him. Months later I wondered if they were sleeping together so I looked at the pics on her phone. There were several nude selfies of her. Topless, legs spread open, a video of her masturbating with a vibrator. Without telling her that I saw the pics, I asked if the 2 of them had ever had sex. She said No. And then she said that she was all talk and would never actually do anything. A day later I told her that I saw the pics. She admitted that they had sex twice, 3 months earlier. And she felt bad because he's married and were all friends. So she put an end to it. She galso told him that I wouldn't care about knowing about them. But I never said that.

Now 3 months later i found the pics. she said she got over it and sent more nudes. I told her this feels inappropriate but she insists on remaining friends with him even though I asked her not too. She also will not tell him that i know. They even went out for drinks the other night. She now hides her frienship with him from me.

Was this cheating? Am I Crazy?

glitterbag

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 01:00 am
@Ethyn2984,
Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

Yamini Nandakumar

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 04:17 am
@Ethyn2984,
It certainly seems like she is having an affair. I suggest that you have a conversation but bring it out in a way that you're not accusing her but trying to make her feel that you should have a right to know.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 05:39 am
Last year you “talked about an open relationship.”

Apparently she saw that as giving herself permission to go outside of the marriage for sex.

If you don’t want her to cheat, then you must be very adament about it. Tell her there will be consequences.

Break off all relationship with this couple. Tell this jerk you know about him and your wife.

Your wife is sending crotch shots to another man and you are in doubt?

Stop acting like a fool with your indecision and wonderment about the obvious.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:15 pm
@Ethyn2984,
It's wrong to gaslight her. First there was clear communication to go outside the marriage but only on YOUR terms and YOUR expectations. That wasn't HER expectation. You snooped, found information to lay bait and pounced. Of course she lied, she could tell by your tone and expression you were upset.

Now she has to dial back what was already agreed upon. You aren't playing fair. She never expected to have to answer any questions, that wasn't part of the deal. All because you're now all butt hurt she got some first doesn't mean it's wrong.

There's now no going back on what happened. the only thing to do now is to re-negotiate terms of the open marriage or close it down entirely.

You opened Pandora's Box. Don't whine about it now that it's reality.

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 08:54 pm
@Ethyn2984,
1. Are there any agreed upon stipulations on your open relationship?

2. Are either of you allowed to have sex with other people without informing each other about those encounters?

If there are agreed upon stipulations or rules broken, that can very well be seen as cheating.
If there aren't any agreed upon stipulations or rules broken, then all is fair game.

In regard to her lying to you about having sex with him and other lies, that is a whole different issue. You might want to have a discussion with her about the lying to you. An open relationship doesn't necessarily give her the right to lie to you, unless that is what both of you want.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is my wife cheating?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 06:05:38