relationship: how to express myself more?

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 05:28 pm
i like this girl in my office more than a friend, the thing is she is very childish and doesn't yet want to be in any relationship, im 24 and she's 23..
but that is fine for me, as i can work on it, character wise, im a serious kind of guy and she's very childish, and i love that
but the problem is, she can very easily be manipulated, brainwashed into thinking what another person says,. and moreover there is this guy who always sits with her (he refuses to leave her, and throws tantrums and little fights with her- yeah he also is a bit childish)
this guy is somewhat manipulative and always spends most of his time with her, to go to coffee etc.
when i directly asked him if he likes her more than a friend, he said no to me, twice.. which im not ready to believe..
im afraid that she won't stand by her decisions, im afraid that she would be manipulated by him, im very much afraid that she would see me as this third person.. which i don't want to be, and i never get time with her, he is always behind her, what do i do?

jespah

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 05:46 pm
@suman555,
Extricate yourself from the drama and do your work.

I ain't kiddin'. This is middle school nonsense. You're all adults. Start acting that way.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 07:09 pm
@suman555,
suman555 wrote:
the thing is she is very childish and doesn't yet want to be in any relationship,

What else needs to be said?

Getting involved with a work person is sketchy enough, let alone she's childish and doesn't want a relationship.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » relationship: how to express myself more?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:44:16