Tips to be happy

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2018 04:52 pm
What are some things I can do to be happier? I’ve already been working on having positive thoughts, but what else can be done?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 530 • Replies: 8

jespah

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2018 05:03 pm
@Caimarie,
Do things you enjoy. Stay away from toxic people if you can. Do good things for others. Get exercise. Smile
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2018 05:58 am
Don’t think you have to be happy ALL the time. You will experience a variety of emotions throughout the day. Don’t feel you have to have a happy face on at every situation.

Don’t worry about needing to feel happy all the time - instead just watch out for feeling out of sorts, not sleeping, finding it hard to work or play.

Tao says to keep your house a haven, have control over your work place, and be independent enough to face energencies.

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2018 06:13 am
@Caimarie,

don't worry about things that you cannot control...
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2018 05:26 pm
@Caimarie,
Sing a song.

0 Replies

chambergirl

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2018 09:00 am
@Caimarie,
What I like to do is make a list of goals for the day as well as longer term goals. As the day goes on I don't have a set schedule of when to do things but I start to get them done and slowly check down my list until I start to get to the longer term goals. I feel that by doing these things it gives me a sense of accomplishment for the day and I am happier in return. I feel that I have actually done some things that will only help me achieve my longer term goals. I find that it is the small things in life that give me happiness. I hope this helps Smile
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2018 03:56 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Stay away from toxic people if you can.

All advice given is great, but this one deserves so much special attention! It can be hard to see or discern if there are people around you who are toxic. Mind you, toxic is a very broad term: there's lots of ways, some very subtle, in which people can make you feel in the dumps.

Do everything that's advised, but if you can't seem to shake the negativity, take a good long hard look at the people around you. By no means turn into a recluse though! Social interaction, especially of the positive kind, can be a real positive influence.

Anyway, good luck!

maxdancona

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2018 04:47 pm
@najmelliw,
It also leads to the general problem.... if everyone stays away from the toxic people, how can they ever be happy?
0 Replies

varonica

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2018 04:02 am
Being good to yourself.The more you value yourself, the more you build confidence.The more you build self-love, the more you have to give to others.
so, Tips for being happy are
1. Listen to yourself
2. Forgive yourself
3. Give yourself a welcoming space
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tips to be happy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:16:31