False flag operation in Syria?

Lash

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 07:16 pm
@oralloy,
And?
oralloy

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 07:27 pm
@Lash,
The only soldiers in Syria who are trained to carry out nerve gas attacks take their orders from Assad.

The only soldiers in Syria who fly helicopters for the Syrian Air Force take their orders from Assad.
Lash

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 09:03 pm
@oralloy,
Do you think our CIA, FBI, military don’t have the knowledge to carry out chemical attack?
oralloy

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 09:11 pm
@Lash,
Blaming the US for Assad's genocide is just wrong.
Lash

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 05:52 am
@oralloy,
I’m not blaming.

I AM saying that, last year, investigators were sent to the primary facility suspected of manufacturing poison gas, and no evidence of it was found.

I’m saying a reporter talked with a scientist who worked at that bombed facility who said he’d worked there for over twenty years, and they developed things like anti-snake bite serum. (CBS, on camera)

I’m also saying that, after Douma, an inspection was requested and scheduled — but the allies bombed the night before the inspection was to take place.

In addition, the persuasive noise was loud from Democrats and Republicans alike in the lead up: McCain and ******* Howard Dean, goading Trump to bomb in the absence of any proof who’d gassed Douma.

And frankly, wtf is so beyond the pale about gassing? We’ve killed thousands in the ME with drones, occasional wars. They’re just as dead as gassing victims. Why do we act like certain murders are ok, but THIS type of murder, well, we just won’t stand for it!

It’s bizarre and completely unsupportable.

We had no business playing judge, jury, and execution in this weird pipeline petrodollar grab of Syrian land.

Trump had wanted out of Syria and said so. A DAY after that, those who would lose by the US leaving Syria made sure we engaged militarily by gassing Douma.

Ask yourself who would have lost position if Trump had been able to get us out.

Do you know who the US is allied with in Syria?

Please do some reading about this.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 07:02 am
@Lash,
The neverending war must never end and the narrative for what goes on morphs with the times. It's one of the reasons I lost respect for both of our political parties.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 07:53 am
@oralloy,
If you have unretouched photos or videos proving this, I’d love to see them.

I’d feel much better knowing the truth.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 11:45 am
https://www.caglecartoons.com/media/cartoons/38/2018/04/11/209153_600.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:54:14