Stuck on what if’s

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2018 05:20 pm
About a month ago my boyfriend broke up with me and I’m having trouble moving forward. We dated for six months but it was different than any relationship I had, I loved him more than anything and I truly thought we would be together for a long time. He broke up with me because he decided he doesn’t love me anymore but now he’s acting different. He’s acting like a complete jerk, he immediately started flirting with other girls as soon as we broke up and he’s also been telling people lies about me. It’s so weird to see him that way because he used to really love me. He was a best friend to me and I still think about him all the time. He said he wanted to be with me forever but I think he just got bored. I can tell he’s hurt because he tries so hard to act like he doesn’t care. My question is, will he eventually realize that he made a mistake, or will he continue to be immature?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2018 06:10 pm
@Caimarie,
Caimarie

If you love once, you love twice.

He is telling people lies about you, I don't know what those are, what I do know is you don't want a jerk, who spins yarns, about you who used to also be a best friend.

You deserve better than that.

My answer is maybe when he grows up one day, a long way down the track he will realise what a jerk he was at least.

But my guess is, he broke up because he doesn't want to be in any serious relationships, he's not ready for one.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2018 12:17 am
@Caimarie,
Caimarie wrote:

My question is, will he eventually realize that he made a mistake, or will he continue to be immature?

I don't know, but you should not put your life on hold regardless of what may happen. He's treated you terribly, you deserve better.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2018 08:06 am
You are in love with a guy from yesterday. He doesn’t exist now. See what he is

I know it hurts, but a look at his character , behavior, and lack of respect for you, just shows you are being saved from pain in the future.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Stuck on what if’s
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:57:35