I have a crush but I'm ugly

trecocl

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:10 pm
First of all i have a crush and he's a straight guy. But i look like a guy. Short hair and i wear guys clothes. I know i would never have a chance with him. It's not like he's the most popular guy. And I've heard friends talk **** about him. But i think he's cute. And I've never talked to him and he's probably avoiding me like everyone else. I'm weird and anxious and people don't wanna be near me. I've been thinking about texting him something like Hi but im scared he'll ignore it. I was gonna come up with a stupid unrelated question and not make it obvious that i wanna talk to him. Cause that's really all I'm hoping for tbh. It's so hard for mee to make any friends beacuse im different. Just so you know no guy has ever liked me literally no one. I'm 15 btw. And it seems a bit young to be dating but when i see other girls they've fucked at 12. And I'Ve never even talked to a guy because they're scared of me and disgusted. I'm scared I'll end up being ugly my whole life. But it's just what feels right for me. The way i dress, behave etc.... anyway should i take the risk or not. i mean should i text him. Im pathetic. And I'm sorry:D
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 546 • Replies: 4

McGentrix

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:14 pm
No. You shouldn't. Instead, go on a regime of self improvement. You've outlined your issues. Now, write them down and figure out how to resolve them. You're only 15, with probably 60 more years to go you have time to change.
0 Replies

MaleChauvinist

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 03:19 pm
@trecocl,
One thing men want from a woman is someone who won't cause them a lot of grief. That is a huge plus!

Some guys like girly girls and other guys like ones that aren't afraid to put a worm on a hook.

You probably are not ugly. You probably are socially awkward and you can overcome that with practice but don't even worry about that. Admit to the people that you want to hangout with that you are socially awkward and introverted and they probably will show you some kindness but id they don't then they are assholes and you should avoid assholes.

Nothing ventured nothing gained. Let the dude know how you feel.

The things that turn guys off are bitchiness, dishonesty and obesity. You don't sound like a dishonest bitch and if you are overweight stop being overweight.

Get a makeover or plastic surgery it you think you are ugly but you may want and objective opinion on whether you are ugly. I bet you just think you are ugly.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 03:33 pm
@trecocl,
Don't text hi. Say hi.

Or just smile and wave.

No one will reject that.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 04:02 pm
@trecocl,
You are not pathetic. I have a 15 year old daughter - and almost everyone at that age feels similar to you. A guy is never going like me, etc. I hear it from her and I've heard it from her friends. The girls you mention that have had "boyfriends" at 12 - they are the ones that are really different. And believe me in the long run you do not want to be like them.

If you are really feeling down on yourself - could you talk with a counselor at school? I am being honest here -my daughter had an issue in the past school year - it was so bad she was begging for me to have her home-schooled. I had to drag her to school almost literally she missed her carpool because of crying. So I brought her out for a specialty coffee and then brought her in school late. As we walked in I asked the principal since he was there if there were someone we could talk with. He sat us down and she explained how she was feeling - he brought us to their adjustments counselor and we talked it out. She was given a pass where if she felt stressed to she go there and de-compress.

Long story short she is feeling much better - I don't know if this is something that might make you feel better but sometimes talking to a non-judgemental person that understands how high school be can help.

In any case, I think you should approach this boy as trying to be friends. Say Hi as jespah said. Then maybe ask about some sort of homework, or maybe that teacher is really pain in the butt huh? Just some passing comment or something that feels safe to discuss.

don't worry about him not liking you or not - if he is that judgmental that just looking at you he wants nothing to do with you - then he isn't a nice guy anyway. Or maybe he feels just the way you do - like he doesn't belong and a friend might be nice.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I have a crush but I'm ugly
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 1 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:58:41