Zane

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 12:27 pm
Cinnesthesia wrote:

Zane is incredibly sexy...did I mention that? Shocked Rolling Eyes

You didn't, did you?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 12:34 pm
There are just too many sexy A2Kers for me to even have started a list, so consider yourselves all sexy as hell ;-)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 12:39 pm
I'm surprised I made anyone's list, but thanks for the mention ladies, my wife will be thrilled. Wink

You're all sexy cool. A toast. Chin chin!
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 01:39 pm
Cinnesthesia -- who can make me blush like a teenager.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 02:01 pm
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my

'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean

I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy poor pussy cat
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

And I'm too sexy for this song
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 02:09 pm
Gus.

I love a farmer with a pitchfork.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 03:37 pm
cjhsa, little touche?

cjhsa wrote:
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 03:39 pm
George, every softly whispered little syllable was sincere.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 03:50 pm
Cinne, I can't believe you've never heard that song. Written as a self-depreciating joke, it became a cause celebre. Right said Fred.

BTW I just cut and pasted those lyrics, didn't really check them for accuracy.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 03:54 pm
I've heard it, and I've seen the video. I was just wondering why the lyrics transcriber used touche for tush.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 03:56 pm
AWww, I feel so priviledged.....GOSH

Gus~~> Yea..there's something about Gus....its all that shucks talk, but I'd like to see what the real GUS looks like. Of course the only picture I have gotten to see of him, his head was blackened out..lol

OccomBill~~~> Cute!

Kicky~~~> Warped and bettin' he's a blast

FarmerMan~~> Love his post

And for the women.......I can't name just one in particular. But some that stand out with me are...

Noddy~~> Just for the fact that her post are 100% right on. She'd never steer anyone in the wrong direction and I find that very secure knowledge.

EhBeth & Sozobe~~~> Strong Women

Little K & Shewolf~~~>Full of life... A hoot to talk too, Can take a joke as well as dish it out.

Montana~~~> Sweet and Considerate, Unless you piss her off...lmao

SuperJuly~~> Women pay big money for those lips.........lol
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 04:01 pm
Thanks MMS, I think, lol ;-) You're on my list as well. You're precious ;-)
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 04:21 pm
Cinnesthesia wrote:
I've heard it, and I've seen the video. I was just wondering why the lyrics transcriber used touche for tush.

Because she/he copied it verbatim from the page that idiot Right Said Fred gave her/him.

I am embarrassed to show that I know who performed that ridiculous song.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 05:01 pm
<fanning herself> Are y'all tryin' to make me blush..or what?!

Don't stop!

(It's true, Montana and I do think so much alike it's downright scary sometimes. And from what one person wrote above, I've really gotta take a cue from her and work on my angry act. Obviously stomping my foot and frowning isn't working on some of these threads.)

I'm afraid to list all the men on A2K I find sexy. Afraid, because I might leave one of them out. So I'll just list a few of the women I think are on fire.

Cinnesthesia would top my list, this girl is so hot she could almost make me turn against men. I get hot flashes just reading about what she's wearing every day. And then there's Lola, who's an intellectual powerhouse with an exceptionally dirty mind...a lethal combination. Dlowan, Shewolf, Diane, PaulaJ and Dagmaraka are right up there, too. All are incredibly sharp and have deadly senses of humor. I imagine all of these ladies as shirt-rippers. You know Squinney must know all kinds of special tricks to inspire someone like BPB, and Brooke has that virginal white-wedding type appeal that guys always drool over. Makemeshiver and Bella Dea also have their moments when they make me say, "Oh my God!"...I can only imagine what the guys must be thinking. (And my imagination is pretty good! Hahaha)

And then there's The Prince. I know, I said I wasn't going to list the guys, but G is absolutely in a category all his own.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 07:17 pm
Montana wrote:
There are just too many sexy A2Kers for me to even have started a list, so consider yourselves all sexy as hell ;-)

There! You've said it.

I'm glad names like Joe Nation, Cinnesthesia, Gus, and Eva came up. I had no doubt that they'd make it to the list.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 07:25 pm
I'll make it easier -- and a little less repetitive, since I've listed fave A2K'ers for a lot of reasons before, crush threads, who makes me laugh, etc. -- and just single out people who are probably new since the last one.

Women:

FreeDuck has a great mind, analytical and concise but also funny.

BorisKitten is quickly becoming a favorite, down-to-earth and compassionate.

shewolf, MMS, Bella and SuperJuly are all vibrant, distinctive personalities.

Men:

DrewDad rocks, love reading his stories about Ya-ya.

jp is a great combination, humor + smarts + artistic talents + one of the few men in the relationship forum (and gives good advice.)

Ummm... (does that make me lesbian if I list 3X as many women as men? Laughing)

Lots more I'm forgetting!!
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 07:29 pm
sozobe wrote:

Ummm... (does that make me lesbian if I list 3X as many women as men? Laughing)

Nanananana.

Sexy is sexy... Nothing to do with sexual preference, you sexy you! :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 07:41 pm
Funny. I've been mulling this over, but nope. There's a lot of talk about sex on A2K, but not a lot of sexyness. Dont get me wrong - I can instantly run off long lists of people I think are fun or funny, smart or just clever, challenging or easy-going, brilliant or irreverent, people I'm in awe of or at ease with - but sexy? I dunno. There was this poster on Abuzz who posted something that just blew me off my feet, it was hot - forget what her name was. Yeah, Giana. And TerryDooAlwaysChangingNames was sexy. Here, I'm sure there's lots of folks I would find sexy if I'd meet them in person (so, Soz, any plans of visiting Europe? Mr. Green), but the forum on itself dont do it for me. Perhaps I should go check out the Gallery sometime, eh? ;-)
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:22 pm
panzade has good intuition. his avatars usually say "I live for life" though I don't know what he has now. He stood out to me the day I started posting here.

sozobe reminds me SO MUCH of my horticulture professor. After EVERY slide show he'd have us watch, he'd have her avatar. He was also my favorite prof ...ever.

Noddy - reminds me of that kungfu guy. just b/c he's so calm and only speaks when there's something helpful to say.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:39 pm
This is going to sound like pouting, since no one at all thinks of osso as sexy, but what have all these enconmiums (I need to look up how to spell that) have to do with sexy?

Few among us are actually really sexy on line, and those that are or were for a moment are rather lost in the sweetwonderfulness.\ comments.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexy a2kers.
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 09:40:33