Sexy a2kers.

Diane

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 01:45 pm
Oh sweet Roger, thank you for including me in the same sentence with Urs. Now she is one sexy woman--in the sense of beautiful, intelligent and fun.

When she tried on Big D's cowboy hat, I thought he was going to swoon. LOL I told her that was one of the best things about being the mate of a cowboy. You can say, when you feel like it..."Feeling lucky, cowboy?" :wink:
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 09:01 am
Cinnesthesia wrote:
I was mostly interested in Zane's list of sexy men. Not that we'll ever get to see it. Men are such babies about admitting they think another man is attractive.

Uh... there's one here at A2K. Haven't seen a picture of him, so it's more of a mental attractiveness that I noticed. Nah, not telling the name.

See..? That wasn't so difficult. Cool
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 09:14 pm
the prince wrote:
BorisKitten, I wont be taking part because I am bit senstive to the fact that some men do get offended (even ifthey dont show it) if another, openly gay man, says that they are. So why take a chance ??

Gee, I hadn't thought of that, Prince. I hate to see anyone silenced by the possible negative opinions of others, but yeah that does happen. Sorta sad.

Too bad about the pix, I was SO looking forward to it!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 09:19 pm
Damn shame. Geez, if a straight man is offended at being attractive to a gay man, is there a chance a woman would be offended at being listed as attractive to me?
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 09:48 pm
There's something about Roger .....................................................
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 09:52 pm
Uh oh.

Well, what is it? Flies? I've been wondering about that buzzing noise all day.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:06 pm
No Roger, not flies ... you are VERY sexy ... and VERY SENSITIVE, and I love that in a person!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 11:51 pm
Ahhh, sexy women always have the right answer, Misti. Smile
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 08:15 am
It's that skinny pink tail, Rog.
Simply irresistable.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 10:38 am
And you've got nice, sensitive and expressive looking ears, George. I like that.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 10:40 am
...ad a cold, wet nose. Let's not forget that.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 10:40 am
ad?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 02:15 pm
Gosh, these men admiring each other with such, um, sensitivity, er, well, honesty? It gets me all tingly.

Go guys, you are evolving, honest, you are.

Hee, hee, hee.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 02:16 pm
and the shorts, don't forget the shorts!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 02:22 pm
Read them all...I'm not on it!

I am sexy you know!

Damn sexy

I am

I am

I am

(is it the name 'smorgs') Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 02:26 pm
I said somewhere you were one of the most sexy women here! (but I still prefer Sarah!)
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 02:44 pm
I've come over all coy...I'm blushing and purring at the same time, I think your very sexy too francis...especially your ear...it looks very 'nibbly'

If I wasn't getting married on the 25th.....
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 05:27 pm
Diane wrote:
Gosh, these men admiring each other with such, um, sensitivity, er, well, honesty? It gets me all tingly.

Go guys, you are evolving, honest, you are.

Hee, hee, hee.

You'll notice I'm not saying which guy I think is kind of attractive. Wouldn't want him to think I liked him liked him. His political views are a lot more conservative than mine ..and that's the only hint I'm gonna give.
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 07:49 pm
i'm sexier than your average chocolate bar. Even sexier than Godiva or Cadburys.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 09:37 pm
Mmmmmmmmmm - men flirting with each other - ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexy a2kers.
  3. » Page 10
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 08:39:16