18 years

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2018 02:32 pm
Hi. My name is mike and I have been in a relationship for 18years, married for 8 of them. Firstly i'd like to say i have been faithful for those 18years. Recently, well 1 month ago, my wife has started a new job, meaning she is away monday to friday.. So, when she gets home on a friday eve i'm ready for the weekend. As in sex. Lets get on it, im keen, i've got needs, im horney, geeze cum on!. . But unfortunatly the wife dose not have the same view. I've been away all week, im tired, i'm not a sex object for you!, I need time to relax. Ok, thats fair enough, I understand that, but what am I to do?. Your my wife, you signed the dotted line, your mine when I Want. I know that sounds cuntish but I'm at a loss. I'm thinking about other sex options, but i dont want to cheat. But my needs are calling me... Aggghhhh i dunno what to do?

centrox

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2018 03:45 pm
@Hardslip,
Hardslip wrote:
what am I to do?. Your my wife, you signed the dotted line, your mine when I Want. I know that sounds cuntish

Without repeating your horrible expression, yes, it does sound deeply deplorable. If I were your wife I wouldn't be coming home at all, to an attitude like that.

Hardslip wrote:
what am I to do?.

Try to grow some decency in your personality.

0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2018 06:17 pm
@Hardslip,
Quote:
Your my wife, you signed the dotted line, your mine when I Want.
Seriously man, that is just wrong, on so many levels... ugh. If that is your general attitude towards your wife, I can understand why she feels no desire to get it on with you on the weekends.

As for the problem itself, talk it over with her. And for your own sake, stay away from swearwords or claims of ownership. Since this is about her meeting your needs, valid as they are, what are you willing to do for her in return? How about pampering her on a Saturday, so she can relax? Then she'll probably be more favorably inclined for sex Saturday night or something.

You get the gist: you want something from her, try to give her something in return. Don't demand it from her because she 'signed the dotted line' and she therefor 'belongs to you'. See if you're willing to do something for somebody if they approach you with a statement like that!
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2018 09:51 pm
@Hardslip,
Quote:
Aggghhhh i dunno what to do?

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 10:32 am
@Hardslip,
I'm willing to forgo your crudeness because it's not clear if you talked to her that way or you are just venting.

She has told you what the issue is, so you need to help her figure out how to de-stress and get refreshed. Ask nicely what you can do. It may be sleeping in later, with breakfast in bed.

I have seen other posts where the woman complains about the husband's work hours and many people suggest that he get another job where the family's needs are better met. Is this work schedule stressing out the other family members?

BTW - can you join her during her time away? She's not working 24 hours a day, so what does she do and where does she stay during the week?

Too many unanswered questions, here, except hearing that you are horny.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 18 years
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 01:46:34