What do I do???

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 01:07 pm
So basically, I recently went on a school trip with this girl who I find really attractive. While on the trip, we were hanging out so much that someone made a comment about how we're "basically dating", so as a joke we started acting like we were a couple (e.g. holding hands, cuddling, flirting a lot etc.). This was all fun, but the issue on the trip is that we both got so close, and we both ended up admitting that we wanted to be more than just friends. The big issue though is that in a few months she is graduating and going to college in the U.S. (we live in Asia), while I'm still stuck in in high school over here for another year. We had both agreed that we would like to be in an actual relationship, but she had said that she didn't think that starting something right before she graduates makes sense. This was crushing to me though, because I had had a thing for her for a while and finally had confirmation that she felt the same way, but now its too late. The questions I have are: Is there anything I can do?, and Is it even worth it? I just want to know if there's anything I can/should do, or if I just have to accept that it's not meant to be. Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 185 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 02:02 pm
@plshelpmeman,
Is graduation next week or something?

You've probably got a few months. Date. Have fun. Don't get serious.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do I do???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:56:02