long term partner

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2018 05:39 pm
Please, someone help!!
My long term partner, in his 50s, is spending up to 3.5 hours a night talking to a female friend, in her 30s, on the phone and whatsap video, and lying to me about it...... Is this cheating .... we havent been intamit for years, he wont move in with me

ehBeth

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2018 07:17 pm
@hunnybee,
You are not intimate. You don't live together. He apparently spends his evenings talking to someone else.

How exactly are you partners? is it a former romantic relationship that has failed?

Do you the two of you date?
Real Music

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2018 08:02 pm
@hunnybee,
Quote:
we havent been intamit for years, he wont move in with me

Are you sure if you two are a couple? It sounds to me that you two are not a couple. Maybe you might have been a couple in the past, but not anymore.
0 Replies

hunnybee

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2018 05:37 am
@ehBeth,
This female has obvious feelings for him, and before we met, she tried it on with him, not sure if he took it!!!!.... He has his own flat, he has his things here, he used to stay eveery second night.... Because of his un healthy need for money, he wont move in, probabley cause he doesnt want to share... I have been all a wife can be for 4.5 years....without intamacy because he isnt interested,,,, struggling to get him to go
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2018 08:00 am
Why stay?
hunnybee

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2018 08:21 am
@jespah,
its not a case of staying its a case of getting him to go properly with all his stuff..... As a matter of intereest,,,, This will make you all laugh!!! He has been giving me £6 a day, to feed him and his big dog, plus use electric washing heating bathing etc.... GOOD OF HIM??
jespah

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2018 08:34 am
@hunnybee,
I'm trying to understand WTF is going on. Are you saying that he's leaving junk at your place? Then give him a week to take it with him or you're selling it or giving it to charity.

Is he leaving his dog with you during the day? Then tell him he either gets a kennel/day care for the dog or you'll call Animal Control or the equivalent.

Is he bringing his laundry over for you to do? Then tell him to start using the laundry down the street or you'll toss his stuff on his front lawn.

Maybe I'm just not a nice person (ha, my husband refers to me as a 'mean girl' much of the time), but I don't see any reason whatsoever to take this kind of bullshit from someone who:
  • You're not married to
  • You're not engaged to
  • You haven't been intimate with in years
  • You don't live with
  • And they don't treat you well - and instead seem to treat you like the help
Personally, I'd tell this guy to go scratch.
hunnybee

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2018 09:13 am
@jespah,
I have had his dog day and night for 14 months,,,, all I have said has come to my mind sine sunday when i told him its done
ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2018 09:17 am
@hunnybee,
Time to pack up his things for someone to pick up and return to him.
hunnybee

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2018 11:19 am
@ehBeth,
thanks guys x

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » long term partner
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 12:13:54