<snort>

swearing on me

i'm more used to people swearing at me

i love workin' with truckers

Very Happy
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 07:06 pm
Thank you . The whole truth is redundant.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 07:19 pm
In what way is it redundant? "Then I went downstairs," and "Then I went downstairs and murdered my wife," can really make a difference in court, however both are the truth, and nothing but the truth. The first example just isn't the whole truth.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 07:46 pm
Foods you like and A2Ker dirty talk seems to work a treat in boosting the numbers. Starting one of those endless 'add a new word' works too.

CI doesn't do anything like that and he's way up. Travel could work too.
0 Replies

duce

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 09:04 am
A voting scheme of some sort is often fun/useful on forms.

I have seen some where posters have a respect rating (Only Seasoned Members wwould be able to post respect points to your account).

The scale goes something like 0) To New to Rate
1) Newbie/Learning 2) Makes Good Chat 3)Makes Good Sense 4) Thinker 5)Intelligent 6) Very Intel. 7)Scholar 8) Makes it up as they go along 9)Use Blocker if easily Offended 10)**Beyond Reproach

Once you get a 10, there are not many if any restrictions to where you can post (can enter any group on any topic).

There is and Icon button for the 10 crowd to put so many points (limit per day) into a new/underlings account. (Moderators earn points in a sim fashion)

Works for me, it takes all kinds. I'd vote for it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:11:58