Vampires: Mythical or real

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2018 09:52 am
I am a vampire and despite the prejudice, I drink blood frequently. Do you believe in communities living in secret?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 476 • Replies: 11

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2018 02:06 pm
@JustNonsenseAndSugar,
Yes, and yes!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2018 04:03 pm
Wanna buy a bridge?
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2018 04:05 pm
@JustNonsenseAndSugar,
Everybody drinks blood. Are you drinking human blood? If so, where do you get it?
Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2018 04:10 pm
Mmmmm . . . black pudding made from human blood!

http://www.cooksinfo.com/edible.nsf/images/black-pudding-sausage/$file/bood-pudding-tn.jpg
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2018 04:39 pm
@JustNonsenseAndSugar,
Who'd want to live in a vampire community, secret or not? They just suck the life out of everything...
0 Replies

JustNonsenseAndSugar

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2018 09:10 am
@coluber2001,
I am in a relationship with another vampire. We cut our fingertips or palms and drink each others blood. Also, we drink blood from animals we raise for food. Despite the legend of vampires only feeding off blood, we eat just like everyone else too.
coluber2001

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2018 09:58 am
@JustNonsenseAndSugar,
Well, you are engaged in a strange fetish. As far as drinking animals blood, as I said earlier, anybody who eats meat is drinking or actually eating the blood of the cooked animal flesh.

The Maasai of the African nation of Kenya are a nomadic people who lived mostly on the milk of the cattle they raise. They don't eat the meat of a cattle, therefore they don't kill the cattle-- for one it's against the law to kill cattle in Kenya-- but on special occasions, they ritually drink their blood. This, of course, is a form of parasitism since the cattle don't die. But they don't drink the blood for nutrition, it's merely for ritual.

I don't know why you drink human blood since you haven't explained this, but this would also be a form of cannibalistic parasitism. Cannibalism has been practiced in New Guinea-- and elsewhere I suppose-- but it was in a ritualistic setting and not for nutrition. There have been instances-- the Donner party, for example-- where cannibalism was practiced for nutrition, but this was in a dire circumstance. And then there's Jeffrey Dahmer, of Milwaukee infamy,
who engaged in a pathological form of cannibalism.
JustNonsenseAndSugar

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2018 10:52 am
@coluber2001,
We drink each others blood as a form of connection. I can feel his heart beating if I hold his wrist and he can feel mine. We drink from each other to be closer, to be together. It is an intimate experience that we compare to sex: it makes the heart race and the thought of it makes us excited. You can never forget that experience.
coluber2001

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2018 11:43 am
@JustNonsenseAndSugar,
Is it a type of foreplay or is it a substitution for some kind of sexual play?
When I say sexual play I don't necessarily mean penetration or even genital play.
JustNonsenseAndSugar

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2018 12:12 pm
@coluber2001,
It is something I can't really explain. I provides a sense of comfort between us. It is like being wrapped in his arms. Its a comfort rather than sexual play to me but he has fed from me in foreplay but we prefer it like a comfort
coluber2001

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2018 02:05 pm
@JustNonsenseAndSugar,
Oh, and welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Vampires: Mythical or real
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:31:35