Ways to Die

Seed

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 03:29 pm
There's a song by the Misfits called Saturday Night. The first ling of the song is "There's 52 ways to murder anyone". Let's see how many we can come up with....

1. dip him in meat and put him in a loins cage
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,661 • Replies: 42
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 03:33 pm
Isn't that just dipping him in meat again?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 03:35 pm
Lock him up and only feed him when someone on the policital forum changes his or her mind.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 03:37 pm
Peep in Montana's bedroom window.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 03:58 pm
Reminds me of an old joke. What three ways of saying goodbye, begin with the letter, "A"?

Adios, arriverdeci and arsenic! Laughing
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 04:51 pm
The cleverest method of murder I have ever encountered in my reading of hundreds and hundreds of murder mysteries was in a book by Tony Hillerman. I've forgotten which one of the Navajo Tribal Police mysteries it was, but, in a nutshell, here's how it was done: The killer gave each of his victims a "medicine pouch" which he knew the victims would wear around their necks as talismans. Each sack contained a substance (some radioactive material, I forget what exactly) that would guarantee the wearer would contract cancer within a period of a few years and would inevitably die. This guy had to be real patient, of course, but the methods has legs, I think.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 04:56 pm
Beat him to death with frozen meat then serve the evidence to the cops. Courtesy of Alfred Hitchcock.

Lie him on his stomach and put a funnel up his ass then pour in Liquid Drano. Courtesy of The Bear.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:14 pm
Bi- "Lamb to the Slaughter" is one of my favorite TV stories:

http://www.roalddahlfans.com/shortstories/lamb.php

Did you know that it was written by Roald Dahl, the man who wrote my #1 favorite TV story, "The Overnight Case"?

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-2930/epid-197232/
0 Replies

angie

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 06:16 pm
"Ways to die" ? or "Ways to Murder Someone" ?

'cause best way to die, I think, would be to drift off, surrounded by loved ones, lots of candles, and Enya playing in the background.

re: murder

Did see an old movie once with a horrible murder scene: victim is tied up in a chair, creepy guy approaches, slowly, holding a cage with a very very hungry large rat inside. Creepy guy proceeds to slide bottom of cage open and place it onto victim's head. While we don't actually see the rat feasting, we do hear at least thirty seconds of shrieking with the camera on the creepy guy's face.

Jeez, some images just never fade away.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 08:10 pm
angie, my own fantasy of the best way to die is to be shot dead at the age of, say, 95 by a jealous husband.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 08:23 pm
a way to die :
Take 50 hits of acid and enjoy the ride.... :-)

Murder:
tie someone down, shove a half rotten piece of apple in thier mouth until it is almost at thier throat and put them outside and let the wildlife eat them alive.
( >singing< can you fell.. the love toniiiiight... )
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:15 am
Murder:
Beat your enemy with a stick. Hang out in the political forums. Hit him/her once for every time a liberal calls a conservative stupid; again for every time a conservative calls a liberal kookie or hysterical.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 09:23 am
murder.....(this is all hypothetical...don't send the police...or the people in the white jackets..... )

Obtain Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB). Not screened for in routine toxicology. Leaves the system quickly. In large doses can cause coma, respiratory depression and unconsciousness.

Slip someone the GHB in a glass of alcohol. Wait for effects. Take them to a pool/lake/body of water. Drop them in.

Cause of death: accident by drowning.

Kids: Don't try this at home. Shocked
0 Replies

Devious Britches

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 10:54 am
wrap them up in leather and poar water on them. Leather shrinks makes for a slow but painfull death.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 10:58 am
Stab them to death with an icicle. Let icicle melt. No murder weapon.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 11:00 am
I use that one in my daydreams quite often, kicky.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 11:03 am
What is this?

The Spanish Inquisition?

<poking you all with comfy pillows>
0 Replies

angie

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 11:24 am
Gotta vent somewhere, though I have to say, the m.o.'s represented here are disturbing (and curiously fascinating).

Merry One, nothing could top that! What an excellent aspiration!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 02:12 pm
Have you considered "epectase", french word for death during orgasm

Quote:
Most extreme consequence of coitus
The most extreme consequence for any type of human activity is death: and such an unfortunate event has often occurred through coitus. Death during sexual activity was noted by Pliny A.D. 23-79, Hirschfeld, Van de Velde, Havelock Ellis, etc. It has been suggested that some Oriental copulations have been pursued with the very aim of totally exhausting, or even killing, the woman - the Japanese gokuraku-ojo or "sweet death". According to Muhammed, to die in the glorious battle abed with one's belly on top is to die a martyr of love. The Caliph Harun er-Reshid was reckoned a hero because he died of heart failure during sexual intercourse. Christian sages have viewed things differently, seeing death in coitus as a final infamy. Attila the Hun was said to have died fornicating with a blonde.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 02:23 pm
Get someone drunk so that they pass out just before high tide.

I think I also saw something in a movie about sharks with frickin' laser beams on thier heads.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ways to Die
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 01:47:09