Removed mole and have mark

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 02:58 pm
Okay so I have this mole on my nose which I really don't like. It is slightly raised and so two days ago I was tired of it and tried to cut it off. (Dumb, I know.) It started bleeding and so I put a bandaid with tea tree oil on it and left it on overnight. When I woke up, I developed this mark from the bandaid that looks as if I burned myself. It's in the shape of a square from the band aid but after the second day, I still have it and it's prominently on my face. I thought it might have been blood or something but I'm starting to think the mole spread? Is that even possible? I'm just worried about what's going on and I'd like some answers as to what the mark might be. Because if it was still a band aid mark wouldn't it be gone by now? Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,082 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 03:13 pm
@bluejay1,
Talk to your doctor. If the mole changed shape or color or size, that can be a sign of some pretty bad stuff. And even if it didn't, talk to your doctor anyway so you can learn whether the mark is problematic and whether it will go away.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 09:58 pm
Is the 'square" left from the pad of the bandaid, or is it from the latex part of the bandaid?

Have you considered it might be from the tea tree oil? That's pretty potent stuff!
0 Replies