Bonsai Kittens For Sale!!!

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:39 pm
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/robgoat/whocares4.jpg
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:40 pm
Bella Dea,

Yes, I agree. But, keep this in mind, it is a very common thing that serial killers were once abusers of animals. They have to start somewhere.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:40 pm
The Administrator of the Humor Forum wrote:
The humor forum is a place to post all that funny stuff the internet seems to be full of. If you have an inbox full of jokes feel free to back them up here and share them with the rest of us. Though the members will try to maintain a tasteful environment most jokes are tasteless to at least someone so some of the content here might be offensive to you. If so, please avoid this forum.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=306
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:41 pm
U R SICK SICK SICK!!!!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:41 pm
Understood Region, but it's not funny to everyone.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:42 pm
Linkat wrote:
U R SICK SICK SICK!!!!

]
Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:43 pm
tat aint funie

( 1126 )
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:45 pm
The funny part is the part where people flip out and post one time to tell us that we are awful people to think that harming animals is funny, when 1) this site isn't real and 2)no animals were harmed.

Serial killers who start their murders with animals are going to do it and don't need a website to start. They are sociopaths who have no conscious like we know it. So website or no, those animals would have suffered anyway.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:50 pm
The Granola Bar Crunchy Person's Rules Of Humor Forum:

"Thou shall not make fun of any person, group, animal, or actions said person(s) participate in."

"Do NOT post any satire depicting harm done to any person, group, or animal."

"Remember, someone may know someone, who's roomate's cousin went to school with a retard, so, NO MAKING FUN OF RETARDS."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:51 pm
stop smaking my HELMET
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:51 pm
So if you have kids, make sure they cannot access the internet, television, radio, books, or ANY media, for they may witness a joke depicting putting kittens in jars.

Because kids are SO impressionable if they see such pictures, they will rush out and tie kittens to the street, and play games with automobiles running the kittens over.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 03:19 pm
http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/bigeyedsmiley.gif

Will remember all these things when I see someone calling someone else racist, sexist, homophobic, etc., for expressing their views.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 04:51 pm
I guess that is what I get for bring this thread back to life.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 04:57 pm
Life? You call that life? Looks like Groundhog Day to me... ;-)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 11:21 am
Yep, all hunters are future serial killers. Yep.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 11:40 am
Who said all hunters are future serial killers? I said that known serial killers ABUSED animals in their past.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 11:43 am
The bonsai kitten website is a hoax, a sham, a joke. Get it? Get over it. Wink
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 11:48 am
I will get over it, as you say, when that site is shut down again. I don't think it is funny and neither does any other animal rescue person that I know of.

We work hard to rescue animals from abuse and neglect and we fight against sites like that because children see them and children emulate things they see.

It is well within my legal right to speak against that site and do what I can to have it shut down. It is well within your legal right to not do anything about it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 09:58 am
Oh brother... or sister..... If you're going to be such a freak about it, why not go after adults who do things like this to real dogs and cats, rather than worrying about what some kid MIGHT do:

http://www.dogdomain.com/images/177B_standard-poodle.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 11:08 am
Momma Angel wrote:
we fight against sites like that because children see them and children emulate things they see.

Like Slappy said, in his own way, in the post at the top of this page ... does anybody actually believe that if a kid rushes out to tie kittens to the street, and then play games with automobiles running the kittens over, he does it only because you know, it looked so cool in a picture he saw?

Any kid who does something like that is seriously fucced up, period, and would thus have gone out to do such stuff anyway. You dont do such a thing just cause you saw a picture of it, you have to have some serious trouble or anger in your head already, and in that case any ol picture could set you off.

The interest of troubled kids in troubled pictures is a symptom, not the cause. If you want to spend your energy on fighting the symptoms go aheadm but you'll be busy forever.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 10:21:55