don't u sometimes just wanna keep a song to yourself?

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:56 am
don't u just hate it when u find this awsome song that among many people only u know of. doesn't it make u feel special when somebody hears it and goes, "this is a good song, whose it by?". then all of a sudden the song goes like number one on the radio and everybody knows about it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 666 • Replies: 7
No top replies

material girl

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:26 am
It annoys the heck out of me.
A few years ago a pal made a compilation tape for me.On it were 4 incredible songs, one was cherry moon by Prince the other 3 I will not say but they were all by the same artist Id never heard of before.
I stupidly told my brother about the artist and now he like them too.I felt like id sold my soul to the devil.Never again will I do this.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:37 pm
It's better when you recommend an artist to someone who hasn't heard them before and they love it. Though I know it's cool to have "your" songs or "your" bands.
0 Replies

Mystera

Reply Sun 8 May, 2005 11:16 pm
Wow, do I ever agree. For me it's with Incubus. I'm a huge Incubus fan.. I've been a big fan since '97. Their new album, ACLOTM, is ALOT more.. mainstream pop/rock.. than their older albums. Their new album drew in alot of new 'fans'. I would call some of them groupies. They're the drunk ones at the concerts yelling "I want to eff Brandon Boyd!". I think I feel this way because I feel like I've grown up with them and I'm territorial? Yes? Who knows... any apiring therapists?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:20 pm
JoeFX wrote:
It's better when you recommend an artist to someone who hasn't heard them before and they love it. Though I know it's cool to have "your" songs or "your" bands.

Rolling Eyes , what he said
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:35 am
Id like to share an uplifting song.With too much music out there about drive by shootings and guys cheating on yuo this is really happy.

Mcalment and Butler-Yes.
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 10:59 pm
It's not just music, it's everything.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 11:04 pm
I have been to a few concerts when somebody performed a new tune that hadn't been recorded or released yet, then it becomes a hit after being released. It was neat when that happened.
0 Replies