panzade

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:18 pm
I clicked on my name above the avatar
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:19 pm
Francis wrote:
CJ,

For some reason I dont know, some people in this forum, thought so! (Europeans dont mistake, Francis is a man's name)

I confirm, I'm a guy! I dont see incompatibility with being "intellectual, reserved and always polite"!

CJ is origianally from Bavaria (right?), Francis.

So it really is understandable, because the female prenom 'Franzis' was/is quite common there.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:27 pm
Yes Walter, I was born in Munich and we have quite a few Franzis there Mr. Green short for Franziska.

But the mystery is solved now Wink
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:31 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Don't know for sure yet, but that's unlikely. :wink: Maybe I'll do some Wabbit hunting Down Under. Idea

I forgot that Panz was the one who went on bugging about cliques! Laughing How very out of character. I also recall your Kicky thing... and that reaction didn't fit anything you'd said. She was the one coiled there.

I thought you'll soon get engaged and (later) married to brooke and the two of you live happily thereafter. You just can't go now.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:49 pm
God help me, this is my first post: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47#47
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 05:45 pm
Yer back's still covered Panz... only now thousands more have it.
CalamityJane wrote:
I thought you'll soon get engaged and (later) married to brooke and the two of you live happily thereafter. You just can't go now.
After last night; B&B's B&B sure does sound appealing. :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 05:47 pm
jespah wrote:
God help me, this is my first post: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47#47

Post 47....47!!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:01 pm
This seems (?) to be my first post -- how many more times have I said the same thing? ;-)

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=865#865

One thing I remember was at that time I was moving freely among 3 boards populated by mostly the same cast of characters, so I'd continue discussions from another board here, and vice versa.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:25 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Oho Bill, what happened last night?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:27 pm
I came over from Abuzz. I was a pain in the ass there, I'm a pain in the ass here....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:08 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Oho Bill, what happened last night?
Oh, you weren't here. Well, along with marriage idea I suggested we open a Bed and Breakfast somewhere away from it all and she responded by painting a VERY pleasant picture it here. :wink:
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 11:43 pm
Yep, "B&B"--some of my best work. Cool

Here's my first post.

first post

I had never posted to an internet forum like this before, and wasn't sure I'd stick around. So I started out with the screen name "Visitor." Once I was sure I'd stay, I changed it to Eva. Funny thing...my first avatar was of a long-stemmed coral rose. I dropped in on "Lola's Salon," arriving on her doorstep one night during a downpour with the rose in hand, and she mistook me for a man. I still smile every time I think of it.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 07:27 am
deleted
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:55:30