Eleanor Rigby shops at Trader Joe's

chai2

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2018 05:57 pm
Actor Daniel Spenser has discovered a bizarre Trader Joe’s quirk that we can never unsee now. Spenser pointed out that all Trader Joe’s products have five-syllable names, but to get more specific, you can sing most Trader Joe’s product names to the tune of “Eleanor Rigby” by The Beatles. Eleanor Rigby when sung sounds like Ele-a-nor Rig-by.

Try singing the following Trader Joe’s products to the tune of “Eleanor Rigby,” because it’s super satisfying.

Harvest whole wheat bread.

Mini beef tacos.

Super burrito.

Pita bite crackers.

Three seed beet crackers.

Pesto and quinoa.

If you aren’t familiar with the song (huh?), take a listen to “Eleanor Rigby.” Now you’re going to hum that song every time you take a trip to the grocery store.

Spenser first noticed the phenomenon on October 7th, 2017 and tweeted, “Not only does Trader Joe’s have great prices, all of their merch fits into “Eleanor Rigby.” Then on January 6th, 2018 he brought it up again and this time, it popped off. “Ya boy is back with more Trader Joe’s products that fit into ‘Eleanor Rigby,'” the actor tweeted.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 327 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2018 12:20 am
I'm not a fan of Trader Joe's as it is. Something about the often lengthy lines rubs me the wrong way. Now that they are taking a nice song and making it so their products fit into it just chews my collar even more!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Eleanor Rigby shops at Trader Joe's
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 01:48:10