Andrea Bocelli, making music for sitcoms....

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 09:38 pm
hey guy's the world renown opera tenor Andrea Bocelli is soon gonna focus his career on sitcom music.... some shows inlude CSI, The Bachelor, and The OC... Bocelli who just came out with a new album "Andrea" that has sold more then 2 million copies, tries to tackle another industry in the entertainment industry....... check him out for yourself, his music is beautiful, give me some feedback.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 402 • Replies: 4
No top replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 10:13 pm
Jack, welcome to A2K.

I love Andrea, although I haven't kept myself abreast of his latest works or doings.

One of my favorite songs is the duet he sings with Sarah Brightman, "Time To Say Goodbye". For those who are unfamiliar, it's sung in italian and english, and their voices compliment each other's so well.

I watched a special on him a while ago, I believe he had eye trouble when he was born and then a football accident completely took his sight around the age of 12 or 13.

He went to school to be a lawyer, has a degree in law. (don't quote, not positive))

There is something about the pitch of his voice that I love, more so than three tenors, they can sound a bit heavy after a while, but not Andrea.

I also like his version of "Panis Angelicus", "Ave Maria", and I love "Una Furtiva Lagrima" to name a few.

I just think he is beautiful and a gift to the world.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 10:26 pm
Jack
I find your name and taste in music diverse.
0 Replies

jack the skull

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2005 09:27 pm
yea
paulaj wrote:
Jack

I know but I like all sorts of things. It's better that way and you never get bored.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2005 09:52 pm
Re: yea
jack_the_skull wrote:
paulaj wrote:
Jack

I know but I like all sorts of things. It's better that way and you never get bored.

I understand. <smiles>
0 Replies