an old ex

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2017 09:58 am

2005 we were together for a year and about 8 months out of the year it he was in rehab they had plans when he first got out you never came over I don't know why we broke up but then he didn't keep in touch after 3 months pregnant it's kept in touch over the years I don't know if it's to keep me in a circle or line since March and now he's talking about because I asked them couple questions about him I don't know what's going on I need some advice. Have talked to his sister and Mom and other family members in the front of it yeah I know he's mad that I'm talking to them but I haven't talked to them in over a month and he said one thing was I don't talk to them if you want anything from you and me I think we asked him if he would ever go out with me again and right now it's saying tell me leave it family and friends and because of our past past 12 years you think he still has feelings for me or should I just completely move on that he truly are my need a guy's opinion year if you told the girl even though if you love me or not on purpose but will you tell him to leave your f*** alone if you want nothing to do with them or is it just because you're mad cuz you wanted your relationship with a girl to be between his Facebook account and I know I reached out around to talk to her. what should I do should I just give him a couple months to cool off and maybe see if he responds back to me or try to call him using his rehab right now if you told a girl having feelings for you why would it take

you this long to tell her how you feel doesn't mean she's been on your mind and truly want her want her to be out of your life and I want nothing to do with her
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 164 • Replies: 3

View best answer, chosen by kimdube44
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2017 10:02 am
@kimdube44,
Are you just copying and pasting a text in here? We won't be able to figure out what you're asking.
kimdube44

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2017 06:55 pm
@jespah,
No I didn't just post it here by copyingmy thoughts. Well I know my situation is confusing . Well me and ex did date for 13 months and all I knew when he was out of rehab we were going to be together but then I get no high or no hanging out not even a call saying he's out. He likes just blows me off no explanation of what we were that after that hedoes call here months after he moved. Since then he's gotten I lots of trouble and he did stay I touch but just revcently since March we have talked more. Then all the sudden just cause o talk need to in of his good friends and some family y of his he's pissed and won't talk to me and he does is talk bad about me . Which not like I actually didn't hurt him or did in to hurt him . . So when a guy says leave me alone after all like this situation should I just
T forgive and forget
jespah

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 08:29 am
@kimdube44,
Block his sorry ass and be done with it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » an old ex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:57:36