Tyrius

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 08:26 pm
I know what will cheer you up!
A rousing game of backgammon!
Or Monopoly
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 08:13 am
Thank you everybody, I am better now, I went out last night and played some pool, ran into an old friend (old crush more or less) and my boyfriend got very jealous (it is funny because he says he is not a jealous person, but if a guy talks to me, oh no, watch out, lol)

My boyfriend and I got into a huge fight last night before we went out and I basically told him to stop walking all over me and taking advantage of my kindness, because I am not going to put up with it anymore, and if he continues, I am going to leave...
well he snapped out of it and sucked up to me and he was 'so in love with me last night and this morning'

But what I have noticed about myself last night, when I was out having fun and not worrying how my boyfriend was, I felt really good about myself.. and then I realized that I could live without him and then I realized that I wanted to go out and have fun more often and have guys hit on me again and feel the excitement of meeting someone new.

BUT then I realized how much I love him and how he knows me so well and how I don't think I could ever open up to anyone like I have opened up to him, again!! SO my mind if confused, because I really do love him, but am I ready for all of this, I am still soooo young and I am starting to feel trapped. UGh.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2005 01:11 pm
Quote:
then I realized that I wanted to go out and have fun more often and have guys hit on me again

hey, baby Mr. Green

ya know, when you're 20 you're not expected to decide everything.
just go with the flow and have fun.
all that crap will work itself out eventually...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2005 01:47 pm
yeh, when I was 20, I always had the guys hit on me also. Oh myyyyyy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 03:54:08