I am very sad, I need comfort

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 12:57 pm
I was hoping to get a big promation at work, but because I am only 20 they said I might have a hard time convincing a few people to let me move up, but they made me seem like I basically had it, they asked me for my resume again and everything.... Well I didn't get it and I am very sad because I really needed the increase in salary because I can bearly afford my rent and bills.

So now I am sad, I am dissapointed, and I am ticked off!!! Erg this blows!!! Crying or Very sad Mad Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,332 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 12:59 pm
Welcome to hell!

Really, that's how it goes in working world.

But hey, when one door closes another opens so keep your eyes open.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:06 pm
I know, it is just very dissapointing, I hate my job and I have stuck around just so I can move up in a company I hate, why do I do it??? I don't know why?? I am just miserable right now, my boyfriend makes me sad and hurts my feelings alot, nothing is ever good enough, I am struggling mentally, emotionally, money wise, everyway possible for me to think of right now, it is just a bad day, I will survive and get over it, but it sucks!
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:12 pm
Hang in there, Crazie.
Why not do something nice for yourself?
Meet some friends for coffee and have good b|tch session.
Stop off and buy some flowers on the way home.
And remember, chocolate always understands.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:14 pm
Sorry bout that...

Just watch the movie Office Space, the irony will make laugh.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:17 pm
George wrote:
Hang in there, Crazie.
Why not do something nice for yourself?
Meet some friends for coffee and have good b|tch session.
Stop off and buy some flowers on the way home.
And remember, chocolate always understands.
Thanks for the advice, unfortuantely I can't eat chocolate (doctors orders), I have no money to go out, I can't drink coffee (doctors orders), and I am not a flower person... LOL

But you did make me laugh, so thank you..

I am going to go home, play with my kitten and take a bath or something, but first I have to make dinner and take care of my boyfriends needs, his friends needs, my kittens needs, and then If I have time, maybe I can watch a TV show I actually like or something... Err....
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:17 pm
Oh, and call littlek tonite around 10:30 and tell her you need her to pick up some stuff for you.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:21 pm
Brand X wrote:
Oh, and call littlek tonite around 10:30 and tell her you need her to pick up some stuff for you.
hmmm... what kind of stuff? ;-)
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:25 pm
Crazielady, do you have long hair by any chance?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:34 pm
Yes, why??
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:40 pm
u should mention it to littlek when you call her about running the errand...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:42 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
u should mention it to littlek when you call her about running the errand...
What errand will this littlek be running??? Is it a male or female?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:42 pm
Brand X wrote:

BAD X!!!!! No COOKIE!
Laughing
that was funny tho'!

Crazy-
Ok, first of all, all i see is your post being about everyone else.
IE: I gotta go home and take care of b/f , then HIS friends, then kitty, then this then that....
Uh... honey.. you got your priorities wrong if you want to get out of a slump.
1st things first and thats you. F-k eveyrone else if they dont like it. Seriously.
When you are having a bad day , for what ever reason, unless it is an emergency, the first thing you need to take care of is you. Go home, relax, take a bath, drink a beer , or as your screen name says, smoke abowl. WHAT ever works for YOU .. do it. Take care of yourself first.
If for nothing else , to just make sure that you are able to take care of everyone else. You cant be there for someone else if you run yourself into the ground.
Oh yeah.. this boyfriend thinngy? I dunno, just me but there isnt a man in this world who would be with me if they choose to treat me that way. Respect is a 2 way , 2 lane street. If the two of you are not driving the same speed side by side, ram him off the road. Laughing
Just a tid-bit. ;-)
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:49 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Brand X wrote:

BAD X!!!!! No COOKIE!
Laughing
that was funny tho'!

Crazy-
Ok, first of all, all i see is your post being about everyone else.
IE: I gotta go home and take care of b/f , then HIS friends, then kitty, then this then that....
Uh... honey.. you got your priorities wrong if you want to get out of a slump.
1st things first and thats you. F-k eveyrone else if they dont like it. Seriously.
When you are having a bad day , for what ever reason, unless it is an emergency, the first thing you need to take care of is you. Go home, relax, take a bath, drink a beer , or as your screen name says, smoke abowl. WHAT ever works for YOU .. do it. Take care of yourself first.
If for nothing else , to just make sure that you are able to take care of everyone else. You cant be there for someone else if you run yourself into the ground.
Oh yeah.. this boyfriend thinngy? I dunno, just me but there isnt a man in this world who would be with me if they choose to treat me that way. Respect is a 2 way , 2 lane street. If the two of you are not driving the same speed side by side, ram him off the road. Laughing
Just a tid-bit. ;-)
My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half... an I love him and all but I hate him so much.... but I dunno, I have been thinking lately, and maybe I am just used to having him around, but all I know is if I had wanted to deal with this sh*t, I would have stayed with my ex of 4 years, at least he continued to give me the "butterflies" throughout the relationship, no matter how bad it got. Now the butterflies don't even exist!!!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:50 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Brand X wrote:

Just anything you need, she has nothing better to do than to change out of her PJ's to help a friend.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 01:52 pm
Brand X wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
Brand X wrote:

Just anything you need, she has nothing better to do than to change out of her PJ's to help a friend.
Ahh I see, well thanks for the info!!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 02:00 pm
butterflies should never define a relationship.
The fullfillment you get should.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 02:00 pm
Heck, I'd change out of my PJs to help a friend.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 02:12 pm
At 20 everyone can barely pay their bills....don't worry...you'll get by. Just like we all did.

And there was a reason you didn't get the promotion. Perhaps there is a better one in 6 months!

Chin up! :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 03:30 pm
Good point kristie.

If you didnt get the promotion simply because you are young... would y ou really want that position ANYWAYS? Judgement sucks. sounds like that is all you would have been subjected to
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I am very sad, I need comfort
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 11:48:00