Why would he?

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2017 05:29 am
So I want to start an interesting relationship. How would you guys see this couple as a whole and than as individuals.

Guy cheated on girl while girl was pregnant and got another girl pregnant. Guy left girl 1 , didn’t choose girl 2 and went for another girl (girl 3). Got girl 3 pregnant promised her the world and said he wouldn’t ever go back to girl 1. Fast forward girl 3 catches guy cheating- leaves him. Guy gets girl 1 pregnant again. Goes back to her after two years as he was waiting for girl 3 to get over being angry but she wouldn’t so he picked girl 1 as she had 3 kids by him (set of twins) - girl 2 left kid under his care. So girl 1 now looks after guys kids - he doesn’t pay maintenance or anything. But girl 1 takes him back

Now guy and girl 1 are living in another city while their kids are staying with their grandparents in a different city. Girl 1 constantly posting pictures on social media account while guy never does.

So what is your opinion of guy and girl 1 relationship. Of guy and of girl 1

P. s asking for a friend. Sorry about all the cryptic words lol

centrox

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2017 05:40 am
Girl 1 is a fool. Girl 2 is a fool. Girl 3 is a fool. Boy is a dick.

jespah

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2017 07:29 am
@centrox,
And that Thanksgiving table has gotta be awkward city.

Seriously - the guy cheats at the drop of a hat. Why the hell aren't any of these people using protection? Anybody been checked for STDs? Does social services have any idea what's going on?

This behavior is insecure and selfish at best and, at worst, downright self-destructive and just plain stupid all around.
Rachel90

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2017 09:08 am
@jespah,
Hey jespah.

Ya hey. It’s ridiculous. It’s a scary thing but in our country a lot of this happens
0 Replies

hoiley

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2017 09:11 am
@Rachel90,
That sounds like a very unhappy relationship that both of them are just settling for because they don't have enough self-esteem to get their acts together.

Also, the guy is obviously a dick; there's no disputing that. But girl 1 is being a terrible mother by setting her kids up for emotional stress like that. My sister did the same thing to her kids; it's incredibly selfish.
Rachel90

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2017 11:18 am
@hoiley,
I think this is the most mature answer. My friend is girl 3 and when he cheated she left and has never looked back. She’s a dedicated mommy to her daughter but he’s forever undermining her. But she says she knows she’s happier without him and that it’s best for her daughter
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why would he?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:14:10