I'm attracted to my uncle's brother

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 08:20 am
@TiffanyM96,
Then keep it a crush and quit feeling the guy up, hoping for a reaction from him.
0 Replies

TiffanyM96

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 04:39 am
@TiffanyM96,
I was really hoping somebody on here would hav a similar situation w/ an older married man that's basically ur uncle. guess I'm the only one..seen a lot of forums where the guy likes his niece. But it's not just a physical attraction like most ppl who hav a "incest fetish" ..it's really not ..I'm just not use to guys being nice to me. He's so genuine & sweet & welcoming ..interested in what I have to say and worries about me. You know I think it's one of those things where he may of never seen this coming weather it be a much younger girl crushing on him let alone his niece. He's never said in so many words that he likes me more than just a friend. He's just implied it. Constant compliments .."I love ur hair like that".."let me see ur nails" .."girls, isn't Tiffany beautiful" and he said something about my dress one time. He's said I look like a wwe diva (if anyone knows who they are) at get togethers the 2 of us step away and just talk ..innocent ..but sweet..he's visited me at work..one time he and I talked outside until 1 30 at night ..just sat down listened to one another w/ music in the background..he even let me where his jacket and brought me out a blanket. His wife was inside sleeping at that point. When it was getting late he carried my purse and heels inside ..walked me out to my car brought out a flash light too so I could see ..I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek ..I didn't want to let go. Like u said he never said he looked at me more than a friend / niece but when I told him he's such a great and genuine guy he said Tiffany ..I'm blushing ..I'm just being honest he's the nicest guy I know ..he's a good guy though I think he's falling into something w/ someone he thought he never would. I think around one another were just so vulnerable..but he's a good guy like I said .he goes to church he's very into his kids and there for them and I don't think he'd be a man to cheat on his wife or even put his marriage in jeopardy. He hasn't really spoke demeaning about his wife or nothing insulting but he also dosent praise her. She's not friendly at all to begin w/ (tons of ppl are not crazy about her" n ever since she grew suspicious of me having feelings for him she's been as cold as ice towards me..granted I haven't seen her since that last encounter but she don't like/comment on any of my posts..most of his cousin's are so nice to me! Either they hav no idea or they think I hav alil school girl crush that will pass. Plus they know he's a great guy,,,I told him too "u know if we were the same age and u met me first u would be in trouble" ..he couldn't stop blushing! Now he may still be in trouble but I'm not going to try and plan a secret rendezvous (even though I'd love that) n I'm not going to bad mouth his wife but if he contacts me I'm going to respond. And if he wants to get together I will go forward w/ it. I'm not going to contact him on my own. My aunt asked me not to and I wouldn't want to tear up the family..I just really want to go out on dates w/ him ..spend time ..cuddle and show him how much he means to me. ..ball in his court though. I suppose he may get to a point where he realizes he needs to be happy. Let's face it I'd make him feel so much younger and it's that dating phase that's all peaches n cream ..he may want that after all this time..it's not me it's the wife that will drive him away. She's the one that's doing this. She don't treat him right ..give him enough credit..and probably nags at him. No lust thete any more I don't think she can satisfy his needs. Guess he may seen me n' became unexpectedly tempted. Really ..how much can he take ..he needs excitement and to be happy..he has my number and knows where to find me ,,it's all on him..at the drop of the hat I'm his ..all up to him:
centrox

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 05:34 am
@TiffanyM96,
TiffanyM96 wrote:
He's so genuine & sweet & welcoming ..interested in what I have to say and worries about me.

Value that for what it is. You don't have to shag him.
jespah

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 10:00 am
@centrox,
To add to this, don't fall into a relationship (or bed!) with the first person who's nice to you.
0 Replies

TiffanyM96

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2017 01:31 am
@TiffanyM96,
I can't stop thinking about him. But ball is in his court ...he wants me he knows where to find me and he has my number. He's shown every sign a married man could w/o cheating. I may be wrong and he may not hav any of these feelings but what he says & his actions speak otherwise. Being interested in what I have to say..let me wear his jacket ..carried my heels and purse ..he brought blankets out when it was just him and I talking outside late at night. His wife had gone to sleep..we just look into one another's eyes ..I hav so much I want to say and I can tell in his eyes he does too. Last time I hugged him ..he walked me to my car and I didn't want to let go...ever since that night his wife never likes/ comments on my pix and I haven't been invited over. Like I said she confronted my aunt and told her that she suspected I hav a crush on her husband. I've since messaged him and I asked him if it was a problem messaging him and to plz let me know if it was b/c I wouldn't want to upset her. He said she didn't mind and I'm like family. (I feel like she doesn't know we contact one another) although over text he's not that flirty :.more so in person. I told him that he is Truly genuine great guy ..he responded "awh thank you Tiffany I'm blushing" ..
It's one of these things where he is a devoted loving trusting caring husband but he is b/c I think he feels he has to be. He wouldn't want to do something like this to his family:.he goes to church every week and he's very involved w/ his children, I never hav bad mouthed his wife and he's never necessarily spoke horrible about her either..but from what I seen ..nothing is there ..he's a great guy and she doesn't deserve him ..I don't think she gives him enough credit ..if he does have feelings for me I think its something he never saw coming ..but since I matured and grown into a women he now may be having feelings. It all started in June ..I hadn't seen him in months and I changed a lot and I guess he liked what he saw and it's one of these things where the both of us can't help feeling this way and are trying hard not to act on it b/c so much is at stake and I don't think he's willing to risk it all. I don't think it's just in my head b/c the constant compliments and how sincere he is towards me. Honestly he's the nicest and sweetest guy ..I'm not use to that.. I don't even think he relizes what he's falling into. Sometimes it just happens. Can't change how u feel .,before long he will become so unhappy and he'll know exactly how to change that. I'll be there for him..anyway he wanted..like I said I'm not doing anything on my end and he hasn't cheated but if he wants to talk or get together I will agree and go down that road.
0 Replies

TiffanyM96

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2017 01:41 am
@TiffanyM96,
I never touched him there (although I want to)
I've only had my hands up and down his thighs and legs
And on his neck and back lightly massaging him. It was late we'd all been drinking ..his wife was inside sleeping and no one seemed to notice / care.
He became so awkward it was so cute ..assuming he wanted to take it further.
Show him what he's been missing Wink
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2017 10:33 am
Well, since you have stated that you are not going to supress these feeling and seem detemined to act out your crush/ seduction, go ahead.

Apparently you have decided to ignore the many consequences.

Good luck with handling the **** storm on its way.

0 Replies

TiffanyM96

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 11:18 pm
@TiffanyM96,
He contacted me again first. Of corse I respond! My face glows up when I see he texts me ..he says he's been busy w/ work but after the holidays he said he'd visit me at work ..hope he does then we can go out. I think he's torn b/c here I am all grown up & flirting w/ him and making passes then the other part of him never saw this coming and he knows he's married w/ kids n goes to church every week and we come from a family w/ values. At the end of the day he needs to be happy and he's probably feeling incomplete and maybe alil bored and lonely and he knows I'm here' to change that and do whatever he wants me to.
It's just I never met someone as sweet n genuine as him. ..after the holidays we will see! (Looking thru pix and came across one of him holding me when I was 3 ..he was 30 at that point ...so crazy b/c now it's like I caught up to him and we act like we're the same age ..
jespah

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 07:13 am
@TiffanyM96,
Some values.

Here's a hint. You can all go to church until the cows come home but if you are deliberately throwing yourself at this guy in an effort to break up his marriage (hey, if you want to lie to us about your motives, I don't give a flying crap, but at least don't lie to yourself), then you are hardly the model of values and morality you claim to be.

Once again, for the cheap seats, if this happens there will be repercussions that you're apparently too hormone-addled to comprehend.

This is a stupid, stupid, disrespectful idea. Full stop.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:49:50