Gene Simmons sued for sex talk.

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 02:21 pm
http://eimg.net/harvest_xml/NEWS/img/20050108/3d002fc0_3ca7_155272005-01-0852136712.jpg

January 09, 2005 1:07 PM EST
NEW YORK - A woman who says she is a former girlfriend of KISS rocker Gene Simmons is suing him for slander, saying the bass guitarist made her sound like a "sex-addicted nymphomaniac" during a "rockumentary" on VH-1 television.

Georgeann Walsh Ward, 53, of Chester, N.Y., says in court papers that a photo of her appeared 11 times during the report on KISS, shown on the network several times in July and August, while Simmons claimed to have had sexual encounters with 4,600 women.

In the documentary, "When KISS Ruled The World," Simmons commented that "there wasn't a girl that was off limits, and I enjoyed every one of them," court papers say.

Ward's papers say that because a photo of her with Simmons was shown during remarks about his sexual adventures, she was in effect portrayed as "wild" and "unchaste."

"The implication was that (Ward) was a prostitute and/or solicited prostitutes, and/or (she was) a sexually loose woman," court papers say.

Ward, married with a 21-year-old son, said she met Simmons at a concert in October 1972 when she was 21. For the next three years through fall of 1975, she says in court papers, they were in what she believed was "an exclusive, monogamous, romantic relationship."

During much of the time they were together, Ward's court papers say, Simmons was a college student and then a sixth-grade teacher "until the success of KISS propelled him out of the classroom and out of plaintiff's life."

Ward's lawsuit, filed Thursday, asks for unspecified damages from Simmons and from Viacom, VH-1's parent company, for alleged defamation and invasion of privacy.

Laura Nelson, spokeswoman for Viacom, said she could not comment on pending litigation.

No spokesperson for Simmons could be reached for comment.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,595 • Replies: 19
No top replies

panzade

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 02:54 pm
Wonder what Shannon Tweed thinks...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 03:36 pm
wahwahwah.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:05 pm
what people will do/say to try to get money
>sigh<
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:10 pm
He almost looks like a normal person in that picture. Hm.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:13 pm
are you going to sue him for that kristie?
.. it IS false advertising.
i mean, Gene simmons? NORMAL?
Come on.. that is worth 100,000 at LEAST!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:17 pm
If this girl was or is stupid enough to actually believe she was in a monogamous relationship with Gene Simmons she should at least be sterilized so as not to produce any more idiots...and probably the most merciful thing to do would be to put her out of her misery. she can't possibly be bright enough to wipe herself. Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:19 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
If this girl was or is stupid enough to actually believe she was in a monogamous relationship with Gene Simmons she should at least be sterilized so as not to produce any more idiots...and probably the most merciful thing to do would be to put her out of her misery. she can't possibly be bright enough to wipe herself. Laughing

Laughing
she was probably too high to notice there were 3 other women in the bed with them.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:19 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
are you going to sue him for that kristie?
.. it IS false advertising.
i mean, Gene simmons? NORMAL?
Come on.. that is worth 100,000 at LEAST!

You think? Could I maybe get $150,000?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:24 pm
Kristie wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Laughing
she was probably too high to notice there were 3 other women in the bed with them.

Paul, Ace and Peter :wink:
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:31 pm
Amazingly, he can't be arrested and prosecuted for touring with the band!?! It's a sorry state for modern justice.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:37 pm
I'm not scared of much...but the legal precedent that would be set if Gene Simmons could be prosecuted for touring with a band and having sex with a lot of women makes me weak in the knees with fright....
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:47 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'm not scared of much...but the legal precedent that would be set if Gene Simmons could be prosecuted for touring with a band and having sex with a lot of women makes me weak in the knees with fright....

Yep, I am launching a class action on behalf of all persons who didn't get to rock'n'roll and party with naked women as hard as we would have preferred. Of course I am naming you (and every damn post you made on the subject) and a line-up of like-minded villians from the R'n'R Hall of (In)Fame-y.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 04:56 pm
Do your worst...I'm sending the Young boys over to your house to kick your ass... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 05:01 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

ya know, you DO look familiar bear.

how much money did you say you had? ;-)
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 05:02 pm
Getting Gene Simmons to shut up sounds really appealing!

But no, that would be wrong...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 05:06 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Do your worst...I'm sending the Young boys over to your house to kick your ass... Twisted Evil

For the record my name is Gustav Ratsenhofer - I live close to the swamp down yonder and on most days I can be found with the goat herd (they don't mind the smell)...

This may help you identify me..
http://freepages.books.rootsweb.com/~davidsbeach/old%20man%20-%20good%20morning.jpg

and I like it ROUGH!! Ignore any cries for help or assistance. Set fire to my dwelling too, I never liked it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 05:17 pm
http://www.nrk.no/img/267919.jpeg

You da man, Gus.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 04:12 pm
cjhsa wrote:
http://www.nrk.no/img/267919.jpeg

You da man, Gus.

Those goats are starting to look mighty attractive all of a sudden.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 04:40 pm
http://www.game-revolution.com/games/ps2/action/celebrity_deathmatch_ron.jpg

COME HERE, I WANNA KISS YOU!
0 Replies