How the US went from basket case to world's best economy under John Quincy Adams

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 10:33 pm
World's best rags to riches story i.e. the history of the presidency of John Quincy Adams, the second national bank etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzwYFJtWHTQ

How did the United States become the greatest industrial power on the planet? An "economic miracle" was created by the policies of President John Quincy Adams (1825-1829). Using the same policies today summarized in Lyndon LaRouche's Four Laws, Adams reversed the collapse and began the industrial development of America. Evelyn Lantz will discuss what he did and how he did it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,221 • Replies: 4
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 10:49 am
#RobertGentel

In all sincerity, can you truly not see the problem with down-voting or with a handful of losers being able to vote a post like this one down to zero???

Down-voting cheapens your forum.
iclearwater

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2017 03:33 am
@gungasnake,
Tom, Dick and Henry went hunting in a forest. They were hungry, and suddenly they found there were three loafs of bread on a stone.

Tom proposed, "Let's have one each".
Dick and Henry said in a voice, "I want one and a half".
They voted. Dick and Henry got what they wanted, and Tom was very hungry.

This is mob democracy. Of course, there is no bread here for voting up or down. But people may vote for favorism without reasoning. With voting down, they try to constitute the majority and conduct psychological manipulation via isolating certain persons. I consider this is psychological group bully or violence.

I'm not going to vote up or down for anyone from now on, but debate or state my opinions directly, and just ignore people who gibber nonsense, who argue with favourism instead of sound logic and reasoning, who deceit themselves with porkie pies, who discuss in a disrespectful manner.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2017 04:29 pm
@iclearwater,
Down voting affects the visibility of threads on the forum.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2017 04:30 pm
@iclearwater,
Notice also that FaceBook and the more major success stories on the internet do not have down voting.
0 Replies